FS: 06 Heffner Gallardo SE E-Gear Twin Turbo 1300HP $180,000

VegasSE

There were only 250 Gallardo SE's made in 2006 and only 4 made with e-gear in Verde from what I am told.

Car has a clean carfax and only 6900 miles on the chassis.

The car has well over $100,000 in modifications and $30,000 paint on top of the price of the actual car. This car has been 100% done by Heffner Performance in Sarasota Florida. The engine has been entirely removed and built bulletproof. This vehicle makes over 1300awhp at 20psi and has room for another 300awhp in the turbo kit.

- Engine Removal and Disassembly

- L.A. Sleeve Steel Cylinder Liners

- Carrillo Forged Rods

- Upgraded Carr Bolts

- ARP Main Bolts

- ARP L19 Head Studs

- Custom 9:1 CP Forged Pistons

- Polished Crank Journals

- Clevite bearings

- Balancing and Blueprinting of Engine

- Heavy Duty Clutch and Pressure Plate

- Twin Water Cooled Dual Ball Bearing Garrett 71mm Billet Wheel Turbos

- Garrett T4 four bolt discharge housings w/82 A/R ratio

- Two Tial 44mm wastegates

- Two Tial 50mm Blow Off Valves

- Custom Made Stainless Steel Turbo Midpipes

- Custom Made Stainless Steel Turbo Downpipes

- Custom Made Stainless Steel Exhaust System

- Stainless Steel Turbo Oil Feed Lines

- Stainless Steel Turbo Oil Drain Lines

- Colder Heat Range Spark Plugs

- High Flow Turbo Air Inlet Plumbing

- High Flow Turbo Air Discharge Plumbing

- Spearco twin Water to Air Intercoolers

- Water Pump

- Intercooler Water Reservoir

- All Braided Lines and Fittings

- Quadruple in tank fuel pumps

- Bosch Saturated High Impedance Fuel Injectors

- K&N conical air filters

- Upgraded Gaskets and Fluids

- Upgraded Halfshafts

- Heavy Duty Transfer Case LSD

- Motec M800 EMS

- Dual Maps controlled by switch

- Genuine Lamborghini OEM Superleggera Carbon Rear Diffuser

- Carbon Decklid

- Larger Brembo Rotors

- Full Body Clear Bra by Pro-Tech (over $5000)

- 15% tinted windows

- Ceramic windshield covering

- K40 Calibre In Car Laser/Radar

- HRE 843R w/Textured Monoblock Finish

- Toyo R888 305/30ZR19 rear

- Toyo R888 245/35ZR19 front.

The vehicle had some rock chips on so before putting on the full body clear bra, it was ENTIRELY repainted the factory color at a cost of almost $30,000. I have WELL over $325,000 into this car in total and the brand new engine and twin turbo system have less than 600 miles!!! This car is basically BRAND NEW!

Price = $180,000obo

lam1-1.jpg

lam2-1.jpg

lam6.jpg

lam8.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

logoshoot1-small.jpg

logoshoot2-small.jpg

logoshoot6-small.jpg

lambo8.jpg

lambo10.jpg

lambolid.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Always one of my favorite Gallardos! Love the color matched BOV caps, too. GLWS!

Thank you sir. I don't really WANT to sell it, but I need to clear some toy space. At least one of the cars has got to go and since nobody seems to be killing themselves to buy my Cobra or Supra.....this one hits the block too. :crybaby2:

Damn, if it were any other color than that hideous lime green, who knows.

Most popular and highest valued color of Lambo. :icon_thumleft:

Most popular and highest valued color of Lambo. :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

That Monterey Blue, Balloon White, Orange, and Yellow.

incredible ride! any performance numbers? drag strip, vbox, etc?

Just put the 71's on her so nothing yet. The turbo kit is pretty much virgin. The car hit the dyno and that's about it.

Just put the 71's on her so nothing yet. The turbo kit is pretty much virgin. The car hit the dyno and that's about it.

Love the car. I bet if you throw in the bikini model, you'll get your full asking price :)

Love the car. I bet if you throw in the bikini model, you'll get your full asking price :)

I'm sure the guy who buys the car can buy her too. :lol:

• 1 month later...
Very nice car good luck with the sale.

Thanks man. I'd just like to get her gone so I can move on to the next project. Very motivated to sell.

This is the sickest TTG period I have nightmares of this car at least once a week. Your selling the sickest street car period. Excellent price. this thing needs some 60-130 times. and a custom intake Manifold

This is the sickest TTG period I have nightmares of this car at least once a week. Your selling the sickest street car period. Excellent price. this thing needs some 60-130 times. and a custom intake Manifold

Thanks man. Frankly, I'm very surprised with the amount of calls and emails I've gotten.....that it hasn't sold yet. Lots of tire kickers, even in the world of Lambos. haha

I don't think it will sell because it is priced way too hight. Don't get me wrong its worth every penny but not in a buyers eyes. I have had many modified cars, true no quite of this caliber but non the less know the beating you take when it is time to sell. If you got 100K invested in the engine its worth maybe 50K. The 30K paint job is worth 0. add that to a normal 06 Ithaca retail and you have a 180K to 190K car at the most. Add a buyers market into that and loose another 10K. Plus who wants 1300HP in an automatic? The only vehicle that sells the auto for more from the factory but gets higher resale from the stick. No trying to be a dick but just explaining why it hasn't sold and why you have all the tire kickers. They are interested but just not at 215K. Shit i love the car, even if it was priced right i would struggle to pay for it but facts are facts. Drop the price 20K and watch the buyers line up. Once again not a flame, love the car! I think you have done it up right. GLWS!

I don't think it will sell because it is priced way too hight. Don't get me wrong its worth every penny but not in a buyers eyes. I have had many modified cars, true no quite of this caliber but non the less know the beating you take when it is time to sell. If you got 100K invested in the engine its worth maybe 50K. The 30K paint job is worth 0. add that to a normal 06 Ithaca retail and you have a 180K to 190K car at the most. Add a buyers market into that and loose another 10K. Plus who wants 1300HP in an automatic? The only vehicle that sells the auto for more from the factory but gets higher resale from the stick. No trying to be a dick but just explaining why it hasn't sold and why you have all the tire kickers. They are interested but just not at 215K. Shit i love the car, even if it was priced right i would struggle to pay for it but facts are facts. Drop the price 20K and watch the buyers line up. Once again not a flame, love the car! I think you have done it up right. GLWS!

:jerry:

They are interested but just not at 215K. Shit i love the car, even if it was priced right i would struggle to pay for it but facts are facts. Drop the price 20K and watch the buyers line up.

Well he said he's open to offers... I don't know what he'd take but offer him 20K less if you think that's what it's worth and see what happens. I don't think he's going to hit you! Worst thing he might do is say no, or you may own a car!

.........Drop the price 20K and watch the buyers line up. Once again not a flame, love the car! I think you have done it up right. GLWS!

If someone offered me $195,000 I might just take it. ;)

best chance is to sell it to the friend of the guy who bought sprite's car in the middle east.... he'll need some competition out there..... I was considering buying an already built TT, my formula would be retail for the car and 50% for the mods..... but I'm only in the for the go-fast mods, most of these cars have a lot of other work done that I don't want.... I was ready to go on Aaron's yellow GTT, but a wire came in before I could see the car......

Guest Rob Burgundy

When the fcuk did this turn into a debate?! This isnt tell me what you think about the cars color or what the cars owner should have it priced at because of the value you think its worth! This is a classified ad. If you have a question or comment PM him you dicks.