Suggestions for a Gold watch?

ContinentalGT

after thinking about this thread I went to look at the newest Hublots. I`m now almost sold on this watch. I have a 41 and never thought my thin wrists would suit a 48 but it really looked fine.

Rose gold hublots to me are some of the best looking watches out there - AP are great but you these are a little more edgy I think, although I do like the AP SURVIVOR for its out there looks.

BBKP.jpg

Just FYI, that is a $30k watch.

I know, with a GOOD discount its 30K - When I went to buy my Gallardo I was CONVINCED totally CONVINCED I would only spend a total of 250K - ended up with a murci roadster at a lot more money. So....I`m just helping the guy out 8-)

15K does not go too far in the gold watch world sadly.

I know, with a GOOD discount its 30K - When I went to buy my Gallardo I was CONVINCED totally CONVINCED I would only spend a total of 250K - ended up with a murci roadster at a lot more money. So....I`m just helping the guy out 8-)

15K does not go too far in the gold watch world sadly.

Lol, I agree. But that watch is fantastic. :icon_mrgreen:

Went to the Rolex dealer to check some watches out. I really liked the Rolex Daytona in Everose (Rose Gold). Price was $30K~ish.

I remember going into a watch shop in Vegas that sold Hublots, they were stunning... I wish I had spent more time looking at them, I cannot locate a dealer anywhere close to me.

This is a pretty tough decision.. I appreciate all the feedback, guys.

Went to the Rolex dealer to check some watches out. I really liked the Rolex Daytona in Everose (Rose Gold). Price was $30K~ish.

I remember going into a watch shop in Vegas that sold Hublots, they were stunning... I wish I had spent more time looking at them, I cannot locate a dealer anywhere close to me.

This is a pretty tough decision.. I appreciate all the feedback, guys.

I ended up taking my own advice and buying the watch I posted up above - i`ll post some real pics if I get a chance - The watch is FANTASTIC!

I ended up taking my own advice and buying the watch I posted up above - i`ll post some real pics if I get a chance - The watch is FANTASTIC!

:icon_super:

Pics please, make a new thread!