PICS: New 2010/LP-560 Bumper on 2004 Gallardo

itsjinx

I just had an aftermarket bumper put on my 2004 orange gallardo. I believe it is either supposed to be for the 2010 or LP560 models -im not sure though.... pics are below...

NOTE!!!!: For those of you thinking of upgrading your bumper.... DON"T!!! This bumper, like most aftermarket upgrades, was supposed to be bolt-on ready with little/no modifications neccessary.... It took the lambo dealership 12 hours just to modify my car to put the bumper on it, and then another 40 hours to paint the bumper, with a total cost of $3,200 from the dealer, and $3,700 for the bumper itself. It was in the shop for a total of 3 weeks for this ordeal, and it was a pain in the ass :) color looks to match as good as I can tell also... the bumper I believe was RSC

AS A SIDE NOTE: My old stock bumper is for sale for a cheap price if anyone is interested!!

59577_493708664898_587484898_7057132_550676_n.jpg

47902_493708639898_587484898_7057131_1240629_n.jpg

59577_493708669898_587484898_7057133_2507725_n.jpg

It took the lambo dealership 12 hours just to modify my car to put the bumper on it

WTF?! I used a local bodyshop to me, not a lambo dealer, and they had no issue at all fitting my RSC bumper *PERFECTLY* See my thread linked to by topjay above. What the hell did they "modify" on your car to make this near perfect aftermarket bumper fit?!

I believe it took my local bodyshop about 3 hours to strip and re-test-fit my RSC as per the first photo in my own thread, and they got all the lines *perfect* without modification, just a little care and attention on all the default mounting points.

WTF?! I used a local bodyshop to me, not a lambo dealer, and they had no issue at all fitting my RSC bumper *PERFECTLY* See my thread linked to by topjay above. What the hell did they "modify" on your car to make this near perfect aftermarket bumper fit?!

I believe it took my local bodyshop about 3 hours to strip and re-test-fit my RSC as per the first photo in my own thread, and they got all the lines *perfect* without modification, just a little care and attention on all the default mounting points.

Your fitment is the best I've seen and is OEM fitment. Too bad your shop is in the UK, because they obviously know what they're doing!