just did a photoshoot with my car

paulfromtulsa

Guest StuartRSC
a local guy here named pepper yandell took the pics. he did a great job

Looks great Paul, glad the mods worked out well!

Looks great Paul, glad the mods worked out well!

still waiting for you guys to finish the final 2 pieces for my car. where the heck is the sv wing and the front lip spoiler for lp bumper. haha better be done before sema lol

Very beautiful Gallardo!!! Love the pics too..very different style from what i usually see...i love the 2nd shot..and the shot of the model in red dress sitting on the car's hood..i wanted to say "i just wish she can get out the way so i can see more of the car" becos that angle is perfect for that G and she is sitting right in the middle of it..Lol but she looks good in the rest of the pics!

Hey all, 'm the Pepper who snapped these pics for Paul. I'm glad you all like them! If you're interested in working with me and getting pictures of your car you can email me at [email protected]

And intence you met me in DC? haha.

-pepper

Very cool! At first I wasn't feeling the wheels, but they are growing on me. Car looks great, and thanks for posting pictures of a model wearing clothes. Something about leaving stuff to the imagination I find much more sexy and classy then her twat all over the hood :lol2:

Bravo sir!

Even better with a hot blonde! Nice phtography skills. I may have to arrange a shoot in Dallas. Does the photographer have access to a varity of models?