[ADV10.1 Wheels + Heffner TTG Spyder] video

kilo16

Here's a video we did of ADV10.1's on Dino's Heffner TTG Spyder this past weekend. Really just a preliminary video as there wasn't a whole lot of time.

i think it looks great and saw all the haters on l4p say you copied wagenworks but i see zero similarities

if i had one thing to critique though it seems like you over sharpen your videos in post too much. you might not but it looks likes it

i think it looks great and saw all the haters on l4p say you copied wagenworks but i see zero similarities

if i had one thing to critique though it seems like you over sharpen your videos in post too much. you might not but it looks likes it

Thanks, wagenwerkz actually shot the last video for ADV1 and then wagenwerkz fucked them over .. their last video actually copied the same from one of my videos + the style that I used in that particular video.

I only do minor sharpening in post production. Are there any particular scenes that you felt were over sharpened? I will try to take a look and correct.

No racing no care!!!!! :P

When I come to LA to shoot a film, I'm going to shoot a bonus feature with an Allan Lambo TTG vs. Kilo16 UltraFast bolt-on Gallardo. :icon_thumleft:

i noticed the "sharpening" in all your videos but it could be just from your style of editing

When I first started about 6 months ago, I used to sharpen like crazy, but now I've cut it down to 0.2-0.25 at most. Only the trained eye can see it :icon_thumleft: