FS: 05 Gallardo E-Gear 6300 Miles Callistos Larini Exhaust +

HWJunkie

For anyone here that knows me, they know I hardly ever drive this car, it just sits in my garage and it's time for it to have a new owner... It's located in Agoura Hills, CA, if anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me direct to my email [email protected] , the PMs here don't get emailed to me for some reason... Here's some details:

Blue Caelum! Callisto wheels with matching lips on P-Zero Corsa R comp tires, Larini exhaust that sounds unbelievable, Gruppe M Carbon Kevlar Intake, Carbon Fiber shift console, rare (for 2005) factory Navigation, clear engine bonnet, 2007 Nera Steering wheel, just to name a few of the extras. And unlike most blue Gallardos that have either tan or tan and blue interior, this one has what I’ve been told as one of a kind interior, very dark (almost black) Grey with Blue, which unlike most of the dual color Gallardo interiors. Copy of original window sticker available upon request.

Asking $104,995.00

2005 Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe

Vin# ZHWGU11S85LA02278

6300 miles

Exterior: Blu Caelum (special paint color upcharge)

Bi-Color Interior: Grigio Sirius (very dark grey) with Blu Scylla inserts and stitching

E-Gear

Clear Engine Bonnet

Power and Heated Seats

CI badges on steering wheel and Wheels

Navigation System (factory)

Board Computer

Anti Theft System

Silver Brake Calipers

Alcantera Headliner

MSRP $204,908.00

Extras

Larini Exhaust

Gruppe M Carbon Kevlar intake

Callisto Wheels – Flat Black with Blu matching lips

Lowered 1”

2007 Nera Steering wheel

Carbon Fiber Shifter Console

Carbon Fiber headlight eylids

P-Zero Corsa Tires

Film Tinted Taillights and Side Markers

Full 3M over the entire hood, nose and fenders

1.jpg

27891_gDSC_1723_122_1153lo.jpg

Gallardo009.jpg

Gallardo014.jpg

Gallardo016.jpg

GallardoInterior008.jpg

GallardoInterior010.jpg

GallardoLowered002.jpg

GallardoLowered003.jpg

GallardoLowered005.jpg

GallardoLowered007.jpg

GallardoLowered008.jpg

GallardoLowered009.jpg

GallardoLowered010.jpg

Gallardonewwheels008.jpg

GruppeM002.jpg

GruppeM004.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

Damn! That car is HOT. Clean, classy, and nicely modified and the wheels with the blue rings look great! Totally honest and good price, too! Best wishes on selling that beauty!

Damn! That car is HOT. Clean, classy, and nicely modified and the wheels with the blue rings look great! Totally honest and good price, too! Best wishes on selling that beauty!

i know this car......it's super clean.

Thank you everyone for the compliments!!!

At first I wanted orange or green, but there are so many orange and yellow, and even green Gallardos around me, and I assume in most places, that you get lost in the crowd... When I pull up to a show or a drive or somewhere, everyone knows it's me coming, if there's another blue G there it's a rare occasion and those ones aren't modded...

I didn't want to go crazy with the mods, so I did them slowly to make sure it wasn't too much, plus that stuff is expensive...LOL... The steering wheel makes a big difference from the stock 05-06 steering wheel, the Nera steering wheel is much thicker and feels much better, not to mention the looks. The wheels, I get sooo many compliments on them it's crazy, even though it's been done many times before, the color combo of flat black and blue just works great together! Same with the interior, it's basically flat black and blue and looks very classy yet sporty.... The larini exhaust sounds great, here's a quick clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIuvV2MX17A and here's another car on the dyno

, the Gruppe M intake looks awesome and actually adds real horsepower. The tires are the same they put on the 06 SE and on the Porsche GT3, they are basically track racing tires, barely street legal, but they hold like you can't believe, I have similar tires on my Porsche and they are great on the track, I only wish I could have taken the G on the track but I didn't have the balls to do it, oh well...

Anyway, there's more stuff done but i'll mention it in another post...

• 1 month later...