Is this it?

Alexander

Hi all, I'm from Scotland. I've been an observer of this site for months now and thoroughly enjoy reading all your posts. So this is my first post. I've been a fan of Lamborghini for over 30 years (since I was 2 years old) when my father gave me a model Miura and Countach. Although I'll never be in a position to owning or driving a Lambo, I can only dream and join in the discussion and hype.

So, while trailing through the net looking for info on the new Lambo I came across these from another website.

I thought I'd share my findings with your good selves.

Scroll down to the bottom.

http://www.teamspeed.com/forums/murcielago...ent-news-4.html

It certainly fits the doors ducts of the spied Lambo seen testing.

Apologies if this has been posted before.

Thanks for posting but I doubt that is what we will see. I hope not, because to be honest, it looks like a bastard love child of the Murcielago and the Gallardo. According to the magazine it said it will not have direct injection? That conflicts with some reports we've had here. I don't see why they wouldn't to be honest. Much better for the new car.

I see what you mean. I suppose we'll all just have to wait in anticipation till maybe a leaked image from the november unveiling or even later, the real thing in Geneva.

You do have to admire the people keeping the new Lambo under wraps. The secrecy must be killing them!

I for one can't wait to see it.

It's an "artists impression". Kind of like you used to see in Time magazine about cities of the future etc. If you look at the last photo on the right hand side by the front wheel there is a signature.

Hey, why thinking so negative on never driving or owning a Lambo?

Not a bad p-shop, but I don't think it will look like that. From what we've been hearing, it's too tame and similar to what they've already done. I seriously hope is doesn't look like that one. That would be a disappointment...

quattroruote is the most important car magazine in italy ( i don't like it much but it's the best).

i think that it's one of the concept rendering by lamborghini...

i think also that the car will be very different,there is no sense to show the car on a magazine and wait geneve for the factory launch...

theese are the murcièlago and gallardo prototype designs,the lines are the same but the model is a bit different from the cars we know

Lamborghini-Gallardo-Design-Sketch-16.jpg

lamborghini-sketch-2.jpg

Hey, why thinking so negative on never driving or owning a Lambo?

I'll probably drive a Lambo one day actually. I'm just being realistic in the fact I'll never own one. Unless I win the Lottery or inherit loads of money.

Being in the UK, Lambos are really expensive and add on top of that the state of the UK's economy and the new government, I've no chance. lol

It sounding more like this new Lambo is going to be really extreme.

I'll probably drive a Lambo one day actually. I'm just being realistic in the fact I'll never own one. Unless I win the Lottery or inherit loads of money.

Your wish is my command. Awful attitude to have :eusa_wall:

Being in the UK, Lambos are really expensive and add on top of that the state of the UK's economy and the new government, I've no chance. lol

It sounding more like this new Lambo is going to be really extreme.