Never ever book tickets with Airfare.com

DickSimmons

Like it says. Un-fcuking-believable. I honestly thought a company with the domain name www.airfare.com would be reputable. It's also featured on Kayak.com. What a fcuking joke.

I booked a ticket for my friend on Sept 21 to China for $850. After I booked it I was told I needed to confirm the amount charged to my CC because it was a third party ticket and it was for security. So I call Amex the next day and get the pending amount since it hasn't shown up online yet and confirm it on airfare.com. Verified. Thanks.

So, Nov 5th comes around and my friend shows up at the airport this morning to check in, only to find out his ticket was canceled. His flight was at 625 and fortunately I checked my email at 515 and saw his message telling me to call asap. He tells me he has no ticket anymore. There is still space on the flight, but they can't take my CC over the phone. So I go online and book the ticket again. Too bad that now the price is $2200! They get him on the flights by pushing him through as business class. Fair price for business? Totally. Did I want to fly him business? No. I wanted to pay $850.

So, I call Continental to see wtf happened. They tell me that on Sept 21 they received the reservation for $850 but never received the payment. They then tell me that the fare was good for 24 hours per reservation rules and that roughly 30 hours later airfare.com spoke with Continental on the phone. Continental couldn't give them the fare anymore.

So what does Airfare.com do? Nothing. Not a mother fcuking thing. They don't even contact me to say anything. Not a word. I sign into Amex to see if the pending charge that was there posted and it didn't. They just said fcuk it and let me think I still had my ticket.

Sure enough I go on Google and find a list of complaints about their bullshit scams and service. Hang ups, lies, fraudulent charges. You name it, it's there. All from a company who owns a domain Airfare.com. Un-fcuking-real. I'm going to complain to Kayak for using such a bullshit agency. I've already complained to Continental for allowing a company with such a terrible track record to keep booking flights with them. And if I don't like what the airfare.com supervisor has to say (and I know I won't based on the complaints site,) I'm going to buy all the Google Adwords on their trademark names and make a top ad that say why no one should use airfare.com

fcuk them! I'm not some bullshit mom who doesn't know how to use the internet. They fcuk me, they get fucked 10x worse by all the resources I have on the net. Airfare.com SEO, I have some free time on my hands.

You should call them, and say this ;)

I know who you are airfare.com, I know you want my money, I can tell you i don't have the fligh ticket but what i do have are a very particular set of SEO skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give me the ticket now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will buy all the Google Adwords on your trademark names and fcuk you up.

I know who you are airfare.com, I know you want my money, I can tell you i don't have the fligh ticket but what i do have are a very particular set of SEO skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give me the ticket now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will buy all the Google Adwords on your trademark names and fcuk you up.

internet assassin :ninja: :aiwebs_030:

Actually, it wasn't first class. I assumed it was because he said they put him through business and the class said B on the itinerary. Unfortunately he meant that they pushed him through the business check-in line and B is full fare economy.

Nice...

I enjoyed that movie quite a bit.

:icon_mrgreen: