Lowered my Gallardo...looks much better!

LamboGator

Great lengths, understatement of the century !

Is it done??

New springs should be at the workshop tomorrow then send them to quadrant for fitting to the shock then fit them to the car then drive the car to the workshop for alignment.

New springs should be at the workshop tomorrow then send them to quadrant for fitting to the shock then fit them to the car then drive the car to the workshop for alignment.

call me when you've finished the job, I want to see it.

You've missed a great run :icon_butt:

Was very very busy today.

Scud, when your 570 has been finished lowering, could you post pics of both the lowered 670 and the lowered 570 please? You'll be the first on LP, I think, to have done either. Perhaps some documentation of the process would be of benefit to some on here who are looking to do the same? :icon_thumleft:

Any updates on the new springs?? :eek3dance:

Any updates on the new springs?? :eek3dance:

car was fitted today with the shocks and new springs at my place then driven to the workshop for a wheel alignment.

pick it up tomorrow and will post a pic. hope it looks different. :icon_mrgreen:

one pic of before and two pics after lowering. went about 22mm lower. didn't take the before shot from the same angle as the after shot but you get the idea. looks way better and still have 120mm from the front splitter to the ground, plenty of room.

post-4435-1291177060.jpg

post-4435-1291177075.jpg

post-4435-1291177092.jpg

@LamboGator and @Scud, doesn't look bad at all. One thing I hate is when people go overboard to hide the top gap and and have giant gaps on the left and right of each tire. But I must say the cars look very clean. :icon_thumleft:

one pic of before and two pics after lowering. went about 22mm lower. didn't take the before shot from the same angle as the after shot but you get the idea. looks way better and still have 120mm from the front splitter to the ground, plenty of room.

The car looks so much better with the subtle drop.

That's exactly what I want. I wish I could get it for my 560. :crybaby2:

car was fitted today with the shocks and new springs at my place then driven to the workshop for a wheel alignment.

pick it up tomorrow and will post a pic. hope it looks different. :icon_mrgreen:

Hey Scud,

What brand product are you using to lower

your 570?

• 4 weeks later...