Raced a LP-570 today

Turbo50Mike

What was done to the tip? I have to say mine is EXTREMELY impressive for what I have done.. As an example my wife does not believe that I didnt spend rediculous amounts of money on modding it it to get it as fast as it is now..

When are you going to get some 0-100 and 60-130 times?

When are you going to get some 0-100 and 60-130 times?

Dont know.. Weather was bad this weekend, and very busy going into thanksgiving.

Nice pics, that sounds like an awesome event. Is this the same Mike that was on turbomustangs.com back in the day? I remember that screen name...

Yes...It's still me!

What was done to the tip? I have to say mine is EXTREMELY impressive for what I have done.. As an example my wife does not believe that I didnt spend rediculous amounts of money on modding it it to get it as fast as it is now..

He's got a tune, exhaust, air filters, maybe some other minor thing...His car is quick, though. The way it sounds, his tip is faster than the 6-speed cars with equal mods that he has raced.

Yes...It's still me!

Too cool, what a small (online) world! I saw another name I recognized on here too. He was one of the Texas guys that posted a good bit back in the day (pattymelt). My s/n on their was Barry D. I couldn't get that one here, something about spacing and punctuation so I kept it simple. I remember way back when I was still pretty active on there and you bought your first Gallardo and posted about it. I had that twin turbo blue fox body lx hatch. Anyways, nice lp560! I dig the verde ithica. A friend of mine had a TTG in that color, and it grew on me fast!

Yes...It's still me!

He's got a tune, exhaust, air filters, maybe some other minor thing...His car is quick, though. The way it sounds, his tip is faster than the 6-speed cars with equal mods that he has raced.

Did you guys race dead stop or from a roll?

Did you guys race dead stop or from a roll?

From a dead stop. It was COLD out, so I was spinning - Tried it with the trac control on and off, and found it best just to crawl out the hole and then get on it.

Here's a vid of me racing a Porsche -

Cayman. lol

From a dead stop. It was COLD out, so I was spinning - Tried it with the trac control on and off, and found it best just to crawl out the hole and then get on it.

Cayman. lol

lmao! You left him so badly, he thought your car was TT'ed!

:lol2: :lol2:

Cayman. lol