Gran Turismo 5.. . who's getting it?

Smoky

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So does the save then send a gift trick work?

I believe so because I think thats how Eric gifted me the Redbull X2010. Personally I never tried it.

Wow, Mint,

so can anyone gift me the Zonda R and RB 2010 please.......

I will gift you the Most hardcore ae86 in return!

Plus.. Anyone done the Touring car special? that 458 is flying on the straights, same as a enzo.

You win the Zonda R. I dont remember if its B Spec or A spec mode but it is a reward car. I rarely ever drive mine. And I believe most people here have done everything but the endurance races. Ive got half the endurance left in b spec. And the only enduro ive done in A spec is the indy 500. 2 straight hours of running in circles at 280mph in my Redbull X2010. fcuking miserable. I cant even imagine why anyone would want to do the 9hours let alone the fcuking 24 hour races.....

You win the Zonda R. I dont remember if its B Spec or A spec mode but it is a reward car. I rarely ever drive mine. And I believe most people here have done everything but the endurance races. Ive got half the endurance left in b spec. And the only enduro ive done in A spec is the indy 500. 2 straight hours of running in circles at 280mph in my Redbull X2010. fcuking miserable. I cant even imagine why anyone would want to do the 9hours let alone the fcuking 24 hour races.....

the zonda R is a pretty low level B-spec prize i think professional level? or end of the level below it.

I'm actually looking forward to the 24hr races. I have a few racing driver friends and a few other friends who are wanting to form a team and do it legit - racing suits and helmets, 24hrs straight, with driver changes. Ya- we're a bit nuts.

Youre only allowed one gift a day.

True, but it's once every 24 hours starting at 12am GMT which maybe an earlier time in your timezone. For me the day resets at 7pm EST.

I have gifted a car at 6:30pm EST and another after 7pm EST, a half an hour later, but then I'm not able to gift another until 7pm the following day.

wow, racing suits? Really? I joked around with SLYKMR about coming to my house and doing it one day with another one of our friends but we would end up drinking the whole time. And if I lost a fcuking 9 hour enduro because we were all black out drunk and couldnt drive by the end of the race I would be pissed!

So does the save then send a gift trick work?

It's simple.

1. First, back up your game save to a USB memory stick from the XMB menu. (Always backup first before gifting)

2. Send gift car and/or up to 5 paints/parts/museum cards.

3. Exit game, delete GT5 game save. (DON'T DELETE THE GAME INSTALL)

4. Restore game save from USB memory stick.

5. Enter game.

It's simple.

1. First, back up your game save to a USB memory stick from the XMB menu. (Always backup first before gifting)

2. Send gift car and/or up to 5 paints/parts/museum cards.

3. Exit game, delete GT5 game save. (DON'T DELETE THE GAME INSTALL)

4. Restore game save from USB memory stick.

5. Enter game.

Thanks, that really is simple and I never thought about it. Sent a buddy a car that he was wanting. Took me all over two minutes. Easy and very simple.

P.S. If anyone wants to add me, my PSN account is Lasombra52. Please put in Lambo Power so I add you, otherwise, I won't unless I recognize the name.

Thanks, that really is simple and I never thought about it. Sent a buddy a car that he was wanting. Took me all over two minutes. Easy and very simple.

P.S. If anyone wants to add me, my PSN account is Lasombra52. Please put in Lambo Power so I add you, otherwise, I won't unless I recognize the name.

cool,I will add you. AE86_CN.

You serious? The longest Race in GT4 was 3 hrs, That was hardcore enough.

9 hours and 24 hours LOL. Who's actually going to do that? and Win??

You serious? The longest Race in GT4 was 3 hrs, That was hardcore enough.

9 hours and 24 hours LOL. Who's actually going to do that? and Win??

Apparently TheAmericanStig and friends! I read on a few forums, guys talking about doing the 9hours of Suzuka (i think) and talking about how miserable it was. Honestly the 2 hours it took me to do the Daytona 500 in the Redbull X2010 was painful enough. And I did it in shifts! But I did win the Jaguar XJ13 for winning that.

Anyone going for all gold in the license and special tests? I only have one bronze in the licenses (super) and everything else is silver and mainly gold.

Anyone going for all gold in the license and special tests? I only have one bronze in the licenses (super) and everything else is silver and mainly gold.

I am, but I found some are impossible to get!

who has got gold in that touring car special race? the Lambo one!

I am, but I found some are impossible to get!

who has got gold in that touring car special race? the Lambo one!

I got silver right now. You have to be second place coming off of lap 1. The first place car, 458 or Enzo, can't remember, will outrun you in a straight line. Cornering is your only hope. Then on the final straight, you have to block him the whole time. It's hard to get and i haven't gotten it yet.

I got silver right now. You have to be second place coming off of lap 1. The first place car, 458 or Enzo, can't remember, will outrun you in a straight line. Cornering is your only hope. Then on the final straight, you have to block him the whole time. It's hard to get and i haven't gotten it yet.

The ferrari one is dead easy.

But the LAMBO Touring one is so dam hard! I only got silver, the car comes first (Ferrari SC) is TEN seconds ahead of me. there is NO way I can beat that!!

I had no problem with any of the lambo ones. I used my 760hp LP560 and destroyed the competition. the ferrari one I had a hard time shaking the other Enzos in my fully modded 458 italia. To win on b spec though I had to buy an Enzo and fully mod that. And its still not much faster then the 458.

Ill agree its not the easiet car to drive. I own all the ferrari's besides the SP1 and the F1 cars, and on the Top Gear Test Track, the 458 is the fastest ferrari an the Scud is second. And all my ferraris are fully modded. I didnt put the rear spoiler on my enzo though because I didnt like the look. Perhaps I should do that.

Anyone else doing B Spec? And if so, are you willing to share your driver online? I'm getting my ass handed to me by GTP_EricW, and was wondering if anyone else wanted to join in. I think I sent a PSN friend request to everyone in this thread, and numerous have accepted (Thank you by the way).

GTP, dang man......... just, dang........... lol

i havent done any of the online b spec stuff yet. My 6 drivers are all 29-27 ranked but unless your drivers are even there more then likely will be one dominant racer.

I had no problem with any of the lambo ones. I used my 760hp LP560 and destroyed the competition. the ferrari one I had a hard time shaking the other Enzos in my fully modded 458 italia. To win on b spec though I had to buy an Enzo and fully mod that. And its still not much faster then the 458.

No, I meant the special events, The Touring Car Race, the game provide you the LP640 and you just need to beat everyone infront of you.

No, I meant the special events, The Touring Car Race, the game provide you the LP640 and you just need to beat everyone infront of you.

Oh geez. I know which race your talking about now. I think I finished 5th or 4th in that one. I can't control that car to save my life. Good luck.