More competition for Lambo

capt_chaos

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I concur to their business plan and admire their ambition; perhaps their own patriotism is commendable; I even give them the benefit of the doubt that the pic above is not a good representation of the car. But given the "potential" that they claim to have, let's start by hiring a better designer first.

stuff that goes trough your head when you are dreaming doesn't always work out well in reality.

I saw a few of those abortions at the Frankfurt Show last year, I will dig up some photos

i think marussia is offering a fair product for its price point. ofcourse im sure with all the money they have if they wanted to they could compete with koenigsegg or pagani but i feel like their goal isnt to make another 1M$ car to only have a select few people to buy it

The looks are growing on me... The yellow one looks much better than the first pic of the red one.

They make 2 models. The first pic of the red car is the B2 model (not very appealing to my eyes either). The much better looking yellow/grey car is the B1 model.

Yellow one doesn't look that bad, but not enough horsepower.

You're right, although it's light at 1100 kg. 0-62 mph in 3.8 sec with only 420 hp isn't bad. Photos can be deceptive regarding physical presence. I'd really like to see the car in person in the company of some other supercars for a visual comparison.

I read this on the website . . . " And for the most daring customers, they can offer a engine, "borrowed" from the race car of the Marussia Virgin Racing team, with a power more than 750 hp. "

Few photos I took at the Frankfurt show 09

on second thought the exterior of this car (B1), few minor details aside, is more cohesive than the upcoming McLaren.

IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3404.jpg

IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

The B2 looks retarded. in the video the door looked like cardboard. It does look much better in this solid dark blue though

the B1 is quite nice but i'm not feeling the dual color schemes. B1 in a solid color like that dark metallic blue would probably look really nice.