Rodeo Dr. exotics

murcivu

When I lived in LA I let my buddy take the G to Circle bar in Venice. I came by a bit later and my car was parked out front with 3 girls laying on it taking pictures. I go "wtf are you doing?" They quickly apologize, get off the car and walk away. As I'm walking inside, these two guys tell me dozens of girls had been doing that, some girl even licked it for a picture!?

For some reason people view exotic cars as something they just have to touch. Only downside of ownership IMO is having to be so careful about where you park.

Bijan has put up a billboard on Santa Monica blvd with a photo of him and his yellow"customized" veyron advertising it for sale. Price, $3 million. what a joke

Bijan has put up a billboard on Santa Monica blvd with a photo of him and his yellow"customized" veyron advertising it for sale. Price, $3 million. what a joke

Did you notice the same ad but with his drophead across the street. I cringe everytime I see his midget ass.

Did you notice the same ad but with his drophead across the street. I cringe everytime I see his midget ass.

IIRC He is trying to sell 30 Rolls Royce all in yellow.

it's comical. the drophead looks like a bus and he's photoshopped in front of it. it's really bizarre

I think thats another Veyron or the Veyron in the pic is pshopped badly..

Its just a bad photo shop pic. Unless there are 2 yellow Veyrons with a mans face painted onto the bonnet around (which I doubt). He put the same face on his SLR.

I think thats another Veyron or the Veyron in the pic is pshopped badly..