Am I the only one enjoying driving in snow?

Anders-hoberg

LOL at the Z R 1 edit above.

That is actually his most used car. You can put stuff in it, its faster than anything else in his garage and better for the track days he does in the summer. You guys can't deny that is an awesome performing car at 1/4 the cost of a Murci.

LOL at the Z R 1 edit above.

That is actually his most used car. You can put stuff in it, its faster than anything else in his garage and better for the track days he does in the summer. You guys can't deny that is an awesome performing car at 1/4 the cost of a Murci.

I have a blown v3tt3 in the garage (edits pos if I don't use numerals) Plastic mess-06, 2004, and it is quite a bit faster than my G. Great bang for the buck. Straight line performance is not bad at all in the G, but not really the reason, I love driving it. There are so many other reasons...but for your comment above. Case in point and one step further extrapolation: get a $ 25,000 C5 add a blower and you outrun the Plastic mess-R1... Add some brake hardware, tires and you outcorner, and brake like a 120k Plastic mess-R1. Yes, they are great bang for the buck...

Still prefer the G...

Glad to see fellow Michiganders on here. Driving throughout the winter sure provides some interesting stories no doubt.

On my way to Naias charity preview. A little bit snow left....