Condensation inside the brake light housing

Snowrider204

Hey guys. I am having problems with condensation building up inside the brakelight housing. It only happens occasionally and only on the driver's side brakelight. And it only happens when the car is driven and it disappears within an hour after parking the car. Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions? Will it get worse?

Lambo__1_of_1_.jpg

Had it in both my Murcies and LP560, in both rear and headlights. Found it didn't get worse and never got better. Think of it as Italian holy water - Our Lady of Sant'####.

Had it in both my Murcies and LP560, in both rear and headlights. Found it didn't get worse and never got better. Think of it as Italian holy water - Our Lady of Sant'####.

Lol...

Yeah, I think my 04 G had it...I considered it normal.

Yup, I've got the same thing in the same place. 05 gallardo. Its always been there

Hey guys. I am having problems with condensation building up inside the brakelight housing. It only happens occasionally and only on the driver's side brakelight. And it only happens when the car is driven and it disappears within an hour after parking the car. Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions? Will it get worse?

Happens on my 06 SE when washing the car to both tail lights, never in the headlights fortunatly. I try to go easy with the water and pressure around that area. Of all things, could think of a lot worse.