Cover for Jalpa

Glenn Weir

I want a good car cover for my 86 Jalpa and I recal seeing a post that said either the Murcielago or the Gallardo covers fit excellent. anyone recall the post and can verify wich one is the good fit??

Glenn

I want a good car cover for my 86 Jalpa and I recal seeing a post that said either the Murcielago or the Gallardo covers fit excellent. anyone recall the post and can verify wich one is the good fit??

Glenn

I have seen several postings that say a Gallardo cover fits almost perfectly on a Jalpa. I think Rhyno is right about the wing getting in the way though.

I think Rhyno is right about the wing getting in the way though.

I am right. I had a Gallardo and Jalpa at the same time and tried to put the G cover on the Jalpa but my Jalpa's wing would not let me cover the whole car.

If you don't have a wing on your Jalpa it would probably work.

• 5 months later...

Almost any ionside i.e. thin cover will fit if you get the right size one. I have a thin one and an evolution cover that fits like a glove

much cheaper that the factory covers. Oh I have a wing on two of mine and it still fits.