american idol

Roman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Casey is very talented. I hope he does something different.

I thought a few were good, the last girl was good and so was the 15 year old Thia girl, and maybe 2 others. Overall I wasnt blown away, the guys were better as a whole IMO.

They can pick any song they want. Why are they singing this shit?

They can pick any song they want. Why are they singing this shit?

You know how it goes, they dont know shit at this point in the competition. They are singing their own favorite songs not the ones they should be singing. As the weeks go by and the bad ones drop off and the remaining ones grow, it gets better and better.

Show is fcuking boring tonight. There are about 9 guys who should go through and so far I haven't heard a single girl. This jack+jill shit they do is dumb. Give me the 12 best contestants and don't make me suffer through these alsorans just because they have a vagina.

I thought a few were good, the last girl was good and so was the 15 year old Thia girl, and maybe 2 others. Overall I wasnt blown away, the guys were better as a whole IMO.

Last girl is in a different league than the rest of those hacks.

I thought Haley and Thia were really good, and Pia was great. A couple others were decent, like Lauren A and Lauren T (but woof). Everyone else needs to step it up big time.

Aaaah come on Aaron, this is WORSE than comparing the 458 to a 700!

They're not in the same leaugue, hell, they're not even in the same fcuking sport :icon_mrgreen:

post-9294-1299164594_thumb.jpg

Well American Idol sucks this year, they all sucks ass to me with the exception of like 3 in the top 24.

Let's talk some real music. This girl is probably one of the best vocalist in the world right now. She's making her US debut on like March 25th. She was cast at only 11 in an Andrew Llyod Webber play. (He composed Phantom of the Opera and much more) She started out as a HUGE songwriter writing songs for Justin Timberlake, Rhianna, Alicia Keyes, Christina Aguilera, and Miley Cyrus. Then decided to do her on career.

I know a bunch will disagree, but I think this girl is hot, probably because of her vocals haha. But anyway check the video. If you don't like the song just skip 2:25 and listen through to 3:18. All her acoustic stuff is insane. I think she's overproduced on her record though. Way better than the production.

Anyway, without further ado, Jessie J.

Well American Idol sucks this year, they all sucks ass to me with the exception of like 3 in the top 24.

Let's talk some real music. This girl is probably one of the best vocalist in the world right now. She's making her US debut on like March 25th. She was cast at only 11 in an Andrew Llyod Webber play. (He composed Phantom of the Opera and much more) She started out as a HUGE songwriter writing songs for Justin Timberlake, Rhianna, Alicia Keyes, Christina Aguilera, and Miley Cyrus. Then decided to do her on career.

I know a bunch will disagree, but I think this girl is hot, probably because of her vocals haha. But anyway check the video. If you don't like the song just skip 2:25 and listen through to 3:18. All her acoustic stuff is insane. I think she's overproduced on her record though. Way better than the production.

Anyway, without further ado, Jessie J.

worst song ever, but she can sing. Im not feeling her look though.

worst song ever, but she can sing. Im not feeling her look though.

:iamwithstupid:

Is the chorus of the song seriously , "I can do it like a brotha" ?