Itch that needs scratching..

deekss

oh oh oh.......

I love negotiating with people who know they have nowhere to go. The UK is clearly short of RS6 buyers on a cold winter's day..

No I don't want any tyre insurance, gap insurance or shit like that, I have cash, no part exchange and I want to pay as a little as possible, and will have it this month to make your figures look good....

We're now just £1500 adrift.... was £8k this morning, and I haven't gone up....

Hmmm... Avant plus, HDD nav, TV, self close doors, trunk, advanced key, DAB, bluetooth oh and 570 HP......

What color is it? It looks best in Daytona or Sepang, red is hideous and black hides the lines which make it a RS6. Suzuka is rare but without doubt the best on the RS6 :icon_thumleft:

Good luck, I know theese cars are hard to move, especially now when the A6 is out, this is the old modell and that for me is a dealbreaker, unfortunetaely, this is how Audi does.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What color is it? It looks best in Daytona or Sepang, red is hideous and black hides the lines which make it a RS6. Suzuka is rare but without doubt the best on the RS6 :icon_thumleft:

Good luck, I know theese cars are hard to move, especially now when the A6 is out, this is the old modell and that for me is a dealbreaker, unfortunetaely, this is how Audi does.

It's a black one, two tone black silver leather another option. Black is deep pearlescent metallic. Good looking but subtle.

So, latest with the stealership, Sales Manager calls me at 6PM;

SM: So, any more thoughts on the RS6 sir ?

Me: It's still too expensive, I'm not a haggling man (one of my favourite lines for use in negotiations), I've explained to your colleague what I value the car at, and if he wants to sell at that, email me an order, I'll send you the money and it'll be gone by Friday. I'm looking at another one anyway, so don't sweat.

SM: Can we meet half way ? (So that's £7250 off the sticker price)

Me: I'll sleep on it and call you in the morning.

I might just acquiesce.....

Godd videos, it is certainly a four seat rocketship.

Same happened to me 10 years ago. I had a Ferrari 348 (don't laugh, it was great), then I bought an M5, which was so much quicker and a better drive, the 348 had to go..... Will see how the deal goes.

Still haven't actually told wife how much they are.... Still may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb...

Coolio... Never seen that forum before. Some very informative topics. I was expecting, and prepared for 20MPG. That may smart as I get 37MPG motorway from the current 535D. Still, we all know there'll be no fuel left for our kids, so we may as well use it all up as fast as possible......

May I ask what you will get the car for?

It's vulgar to quote sums, however it was £95K out of the box !!! For six months old they're having some pain. It needs to come in under £70K.

It's the RS6 Plus, does have every option except carbons, and is being sold by the dealer on behalf of the owners, a slightly distressed football club who it would appear are desperate to get out of it and a couple of R8s, hence my strong bargaining position ! As long as they don't read this site.

It's vulgar to quote sums, however it was £95K out of the box !!! For six months old they're having some pain. It needs to come in under £70K.

It's the RS6 Plus, does have every option except carbons, and is being sold by the dealer on behalf of the owners, a slightly distressed football club who it would appear are desperate to get out of it and a couple of R8s, hence my strong bargaining position ! As long as they don't read this site.

Just checing the global pricepoint on theese suckers, I'm picking up a new DD (99% Audi) anyday now, still haven't decided which one though..

Price seems around right, actually pretty cheap, I say go for it! Good luck!

Well, as she scraped the Passat on our gates coming in last night, breaking off the electric gate sensor, and curbs the alloys on the 'P', she won't be a driving it. Like she doesn't drive the Lambo or my Bee-Emm....

ohkk.. yeh maybe let her keep her passat..

Is it out already because I thought the new A6 is less than 1-2 years old? Audi releases the RS models most of the time during the final year of production.

I meant the "new" as in not the old V8TT model :P Don't think there will be a new RS model until 2012.

Pick it up Friday !... B)

Busy day at the factory, just home now. Stealer left several messages, I wasn't ignoring him but had higher priorities. Spoke mid afternoon, we met in the middle, he's taken CC deposit & emailed order.

I'll post all the photos...

ohkk.. yeh maybe let her keep her passat..

This is what wife did to the Passat on Monday. The gates are much worse. Hence the ease with which the new purchase was authorised :icon_mrgreen: .......

P1010231.JPG

Pick it up Friday !... B)

Busy day at the factory, just home now. Stealer left several messages, I wasn't ignoring him but had higher priorities. Spoke mid afternoon, we met in the middle, he's taken CC deposit & emailed order.

I'll post all the photos...

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

Congrats. When I come to the UK, if the car disappears, I have no idea where it went. :eusa_whistle:

This is what wife did to the Passat on Monday. The gates are much worse. Hence the ease with which the new purchase was authorised :icon_mrgreen: .......

post-14098-1298500033.jpg

that will buff out !!