My Dell is pissing me off

lambo1

I have a Dell Studio xps running windows 7...wrote to Dell and no one got back to me....if you own one or maybe another latop do you have this issue:

When I type and I don't pay attention the cursor jumps to a rondom place on my screen. Happens 20-30 times a day...it's pissing my off.

Anyone know a fix?

...um I gave you a link showing google search results.

What is the best way to defrost my fridge?

My bad, the second link you sent was open so i went staight to that one...thanks

the answer to your questions is...buy a new one...lol kidding thanks again

:iamwithstupid:

So many people do this while they type and blame their laptop.

If that's the case most have an option in the touchpad settings to make it inactive while typing.

(Insert obligatory comment about the superior reliability of Macs here)

I think it is automatically implied during any pc issues threads. Along with the fact that they are overpriced. haha

It is because your hand presses the front surface near the pad area and this force is transmitted to the actual pad.

Some laptops are very bad at this, my friends netbook is completely non usable because of this and Dell's with 12" monitor are somewhat bad too.

HP Elitebook which I am typing at the moment is very good, it never does it because of solid magnesium housing.

You can make it less vulnerably by turning down the pad sensitivity and I always took of the pad click action.