Bad Scripts

lambo_freak

Has anyone else been experiencing load errors and faulty scripts with the photos around here lately? I only experience them at this site with pages/threads that have photos in them. I didn't find a thread after a brief search, but I just thought a mod/tech might want to check into it.

Can you see this one?

You should be seeing a picture of the LP-700 roadster prototype.

are you having a laugh? there is no url posted when i quote your response, and if there were any real roadster concept revealed right now KLD concept and lambocars would be all over it.

if not; was it an attachment? there should be an attachment header, and I don't see it.

The problem is all around the WEB and it's about images uploaded to imageshack.us and embedded in forums directly.. Affected users are non US so mods probably not aware..

Administrator should register to imageshack in order to avoid this problem.

http://www.brymayor.com/2011/02/imageshack...ing-frog-image/

we see frog images instead of photos

• 2 weeks later...
The problem is all around the WEB and it's about images uploaded to imageshack.us and embedded in forums directly.. Affected users are non US so mods probably not aware..

Administrator should register to imageshack in order to avoid this problem.

http://www.brymayor.com/2011/02/imageshack...ing-frog-image/

we see frog images instead of photos

:iamwithstupid:

guys can you do something about it ? i'm tired of seeing frogs instead of lambo's :rant: :icon_mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

capt_chaos i appreciate you leading me to the original thread(didn't know about this one) but what needs to be done to fix the problem?

Have you tried reading the post I linked to?

Cap, I did, but I'm a Portuguese in South America drinking terremotos and pisco sour like if it's water, so i'm preety much drunk all the time and the only thing i found relevant on the link your provided (and on the imageshack one provided on that website) is

Note that this must be done by the site owner that is being affected in order for them to verify the ownership.

Register your domain with ImageShack so that all images are visible on it. Only Owners, Administrators, Operators, or Moderators may register the domain.

thanks to the amounts of frogs that populate Lpower topics, and some Fag topcis that recently found their way here I now have strange dreams of Frogs, 458's and impossible stunts that are afterall, possible !

please forgive me if i am, as usually wrong...

sincerely yours

me.

:icon_pidu:

Cap, I did, but I'm a Portuguese in South America drinking terremotos and pisco sour like if it's water, so i'm preety much drunk all the time and the only thing i found relevant on the link your provided (and on the imageshack one provided on that website) is

thanks to the amounts of frogs that populate Lpower topics, and some Fag topcis that recently found their way here I now have strange dreams of Frogs, 458's and impossible stunts that are afterall, possible !

please forgive me if i am, as usually wrong...

sincerely yours

me.

:icon_pidu:

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: im still having the frog...i hate frogs. :rant:

mods? HALP! :turboalex: