The AVENTADOR Image Thread: POST 'EM UP!

Guest Rob Burgundy

My son, at 1-and-a-half, no longer likes Elmo videos. He only wants to see Lamborghini youtube videos! It is hilarious!! He likes the white Gallardo sypder and the Aventador so I got him his own Gallardo spyder. He also has a Murcie SV (which now I need to get -I kidd... kind of)! I took this pic a couple weeks ago. His white G spyder and the Aventador. He is definitely my son! lol

My two year old is the same way. Since about 18 months he would bring me the remote, point it at the tv and say CAR. He would sit with me and watch an entire Top Gear Episode without getting up. Now he LOVES youtube videos and complains if the cars aren't going fast enough. He hates seeing the walk around videos but loves to see the cruise or the drag videos. He will say "Car Faster" and then laugh when they rev up and peel out.

I have created a monster!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that picture is great of your son! I have 3 boys 6, 4, and 3 and all of them are car crazy...naturally from their father. Where did you get that white spyder? I was looking to them something for Christmas Raginbull?

My two year old is the same way. Since about 18 months he would bring me the remote, point it at the tv and say CAR. He would sit with me and watch an entire Top Gear Episode without getting up. Now he LOVES youtube videos and complains if the cars aren't going fast enough. He hates seeing the walk around videos but loves to see the cruise or the drag videos. He will say "Car Faster" and then laugh when they rev up and peel out.

I have created a monster!

HAHA!! Awesome!!! We have similar monsters we have created!! My son hears my engines when I pull up and starts shouting "Voom-Voom!!!" My wife taped it for me a few times. Now, since I keep the two Lambos in my detached garage, he runs up to it and bangs on the door saying, "Car, Lambo, Voom!" It is so cute.

that picture is great of your son! I have 3 boys 6, 4, and 3 and all of them are car crazy...naturally from their father. Where did you get that white spyder? I was looking to them something for Christmas Raginbull?

Thanks!! Yeah, kids are so much fun! Expecting our second now. Still too early to tell if its a boy or girl.

I got the Gallardo pedal car from Amazon.com and the electric Murcie SV from another site (can't remember). They are awesome!! I can't wait for them to make an Aventador!!

post-22347-1350301428_thumb.jpg

post-22347-1350301445_thumb.jpg

What color is that?? Sometimes Argos can look like that in certain lighting but I believe in another thread someone said it is a different color. Do you know what it is called? Thanks!

What color is that?? Sometimes Argos can look like that in certain lighting but I believe in another thread someone said it is a different color. Do you know what it is called? Thanks!

Rosso Mars (Gallardo STS) or Rosso Andromeda. Impossible to tell from the photos.

Rosso Mars (Gallardo STS) or Rosso Andromeda. Impossible to tell from the photos.

Yes, but if you look at the Geneva launch photos with the Argos it looks just like that with the lighting at that event. Rarely, but every now and then mine looks like that with certain lighting. If it is another color, it is awesome!!!!! I really like how it pops.

Yes, but if you look at the Geneva launch photos with the Argos it looks just like that with the lighting at that event. Rarely, but every now and then mine looks like that with certain lighting. If it is another color, it is awesome!!!!! I really like how it pops.

it definitely isn't Argos

I believe it's Rosso Mars the STS color

It's definitely a few shades darker than Rosso Mars.

I want to find out. That color is epic on the Aventador!

Exactly the color combo down to the interior I suggested for your roadster :icon_mrgreen: , having said that you are keeping the Argos maybe it'd be too much to have them look so close.

So are the carbon fiber on the dash and all the alcantara aftermarket, or is the factory offering those options now?

They are factory options available on the 2013 Aventador.

The alcantara seat inserts and steering wheel wrap have been available since 2012. The carbon fiber parts are new options for 2013 and available for sale to all Aventador's given you provide the VIN number. I will order all the carbon fiber parts the moment they are available for sale.

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed the new Carbon Fiber floor mats for the Aventador. Lamborghini makes them. You can get any color stitching to match your interior. Very cool, high quality and much better then the stock mats.

post-24086-1351394975_thumb.jpg