The AVENTADOR Image Thread: POST 'EM UP!

Guest Rob Burgundy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

A few more recent ones of my BEAST including a run during the Italian Stampede and Concourso Italiano...

tumblr_m9ofo037NY1qa5e6ho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9lpxioSCW1qa5e6ho1_1280.jpgtumblr_m99n7fz2vb1qa5e6ho1_1280.jpg

I love your Aventador's color, DoctaM3. So far, your yellow and matte white are my top picks for the 700 roadster! Awesome car you have!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scotty how did you do it?90% of my time spent on the net is on the iPad, there are few other limitations which I can live with but not being able to post photos on LP is annoying, if there is a way I would like to know it, thanks.

B4QtB.jpg

From an iPad.

Cool. How do the rest of us do it too?

Scotty how did you do it?90% of my time spent on the net is on the iPad, there are few other limitations which I can live with but not being able to post photos on LP is annoying, if there is a way I would like to know it, thanks.

:iamwithstupid:

B4QtB.jpg

From an iPad.

Cool. How do the rest of us do it too?

:iamwithstupid:

Upload your photos to imgur.com. Once there, when you view the picture, you will see a "direct link" tab. Copy that link.....should look something like this ( http://i.imgur.com/B4QtB.jpg ). Go to Lambo power, write your text in the reply section, click the picture button, which is the first tab to the right of the smily face, paste in the link and hit ..."add reply". It will pull the picture into your post. :icon_mrgreen:

I've done it but copying the link on the iPad from imgur was a major PITA

Scotty you the man :icon_thumleft:

Sorry no Aventador photos on my iPad :)

Gw7FK.jpg

I agree, blow it up and it is little easier, but the fact remains....it can be done!

My son, at 1-and-a-half, no longer likes Elmo videos. He only wants to see Lamborghini youtube videos! It is hilarious!! He likes the white Gallardo sypder and the Aventador so I got him his own Gallardo spyder. He also has a Murcie SV (which now I need to get -I kidd... kind of)! I took this pic a couple weeks ago. His white G spyder and the Aventador. He is definitely my son! lol

post-24086-1349823872_thumb.jpg