The AVENTADOR Image Thread: POST 'EM UP!

Guest Rob Burgundy

I just installed the new Carbon Fiber floor mats for the Aventador. Lamborghini makes them. You can get any color stitching to match your interior. Very cool, high quality and much better then the stock mats.

how do they feel?

weird or sweet?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do they feel?

weird or sweet?

I love them! They clip in, they feel great and they look much better then the mats it comes with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife is pregnant. She and my son have been sick with a cold for a few days now. So, I decided to get her favorite pizza for her to enjoy on New Years Eve, then spend the night at home with them. A great two-and-a-half-hour round trip in the Aventador. I got to get out of the house for a little while (other than meetings earlier today), and she got her favorite meal this pregnancy. Everyone wins! :icon_thumleft:

You will see that there are 6 pies. I got some for my neighbors who have a big family and everyone's over for New Years at their house. Great people and great friends! Happy New Year!

P.S. The passenger seat has the seat cover on it. I am not putting pizza boxes directly on the leather. ;)

post-24086-1357010777_thumb.jpg

post-24086-1357010786_thumb.jpg

post-24086-1357010795_thumb.jpg

That last pic is hilarious!!! It is all nasty here in the burgh...went out earlier to meet up with DoctaM3 and barely made it home. I guess the all seasons are getting a bit low on tread.

You are a good man for picking up food for the wifey, I remember those days well.

That last pic is hilarious!!! It is all nasty here in the burgh...went out earlier to meet up with DoctaM3 and barely made it home. I guess the all seasons are getting a bit low on tread.

You are a good man for picking up food for the wifey, I remember those days well.

Thanks! I'll be back in Pittsburgh again in a couple months. I hope we can meet up. Happy New Years!

Pizza delivery via an Aventador? I guess that's about as cool as it can get. :icon_thumleft:

Happy New Year to you & your family!