$20.000,- Jalpa!!

lambolp400s

Missed within a heartbeat! Found this one now one hour ago, searching the 'bay on my nightshift. Calls home to the missus and wake her up to ask if she will kill me if I impulsebuy me a Lambo.... She just answers "I hope you know what you are doing...", and hangs up. I take that for a yes, and logs on to BUY NOW, but as I log on someone else pulls the plug first, and I still got no Lambo:( Only 10 seconds away.

Even if the car ain't the best, this girl selling it obviously did'nt know what she had.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...RK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

__KGrHqIOKi4E1cevEDJzBNsuriu_P____12.jpg

I came across the same car searching past sales a week ago. Get this, last time it was sold for $17,500. I would assume that it didn't sell that time. In either case, a good deal from what I can tell. there was a Urraco that sold for $3500 a few weeks ago. Very rough, but came with a extra rear clip.

Please post any such find please!

you did not miss anything! i won it in first auction-went to pick up and what a p.o.s. hit hard on right front,repaired very shoddy. motor sounded like there may be a rod problem-i asked for my money back and she re-listed

you did not miss anything! i won it in first auction-went to pick up and what a p.o.s. hit hard on right front,repaired very shoddy. motor sounded like there may be a rod problem-i asked for my money back and she re-listed

DOH!

sounds like you dodged a bullet

great price! but should be in the hands of a lambo mechanic or someone with deep pockets-car actually drove decent-needed wheel alignment-but way too much noise coming from the motor/poss. lower end

with jalpas, you need to buy a car with great engine-drivetrain and no accident history

buy a great one at 35k$ and be happy with it!

to rebuild a V8 or gearbox would cost you big $$