Mauritius Blue SLR Photoshop Request

sayegh87

Sorry for the late reply guys, yes the car is wrapped and the lights are painted (not 722 lights) from the inside, so we just open the light and spray it on the inside... I really like the color and I'm thinking of actually painting it the same color.... Next up HRE P40s convicial and my carbon parts along with red brake's...

looks good! how do you like the car so far?

looks good! how do you like the car so far?

I like it a lot, a bit rough though feel every bump on the road in my back and it doesnt help when you have issues with your back! Other then that its amazing... needs some more power though..

• 6 months later...
I like it a lot, a bit rough though feel every bump on the road in my back and it doesnt help when you have issues with your back! Other then that its amazing... needs some more power though..

The last time i went on a long trip in my 722, i could't walk straight for 2 days after. The SLR's are very tough on the back. It could use more HP but it would make the car undrivable. My TT is on almost all the time.

That is the best wrap I've seen, the effect in the wrap is awesome, it looks 100% like real paint with metallic changng colors in the sun and all, cool..

• 2 months later...

Added the rims and some other carbon parts I created at my workshop along with that I added pulley, ecu tune and custom made headers... Also redid the side mirrors since I did not like how they were done... Will post pics soon...

Thanks guys... Yes that is an M5 my DD and an SLS on the left.... I have some more pics ill upload, but not the best quality, will have a photoshoot soon with my friends 722 and some other cars and will post them here...

Wow, that front lip and rear diffusor are really aggressive. The car looks great, nice choice of wheels and tasteful wrap color.

Is that a red interior on the SLR? Must see more pics!

Red interiors are actually pretty "common" on the SLRs :)