Pshoppers.. Old School to new School

Doesnt look right imo. Old cars look better with their original wheels!

I had planned to do concave wheels on the Diablo but ended up finding a good deal on other wheels. I would definitely do it on a Diablo. One of the main reasons I don't like the stock Diablo wheels is that the rears are so recessed, well at least on the early years. Countach im not sure about. I think there would be a very limited selection of aftermarket wheels that would really set the car off.

I had planned to do concave wheels on the Diablo but ended up finding a good deal on other wheels. I would definitely do it on a Diablo. One of the main reasons I don't like the stock Diablo wheels is that the rears are so recessed, well at least on the early years. Countach im not sure about. I think there would be a very limited selection of aftermarket wheels that would really set the car off.

it would be very limited, but the right set might just be bad ass..

it would be very limited, but the right set might just be bad ass..

I would love to see some photoshops! Im curious how a concave mesh wheel would look on the countach

No.. but I took that pic around 15 yrs ago..

Nice. I still prefer an old downdraft, no wing. There was a black one for sale with gold bravos, for something like 160? Hell of a car for the price.

The only rims that I would ever consider putting on a Countach would be either Bravos or Anniversary. I have never seen any aftermarket rims that I thought looked good on the Countach.