Lamborghini Miami and Underground Racing Twin Turbo LP 570

Yes, this upgrade is only available with a turbo upgrade or my customers who have a turbo system already. We will be testing soon on a 08 Superleggera. I will keep all updated.

Cant wait to see/hear how that 08 SL turns out!

Cant wait to see/hear how that 08 SL turns out!

I was mistaken, the 06 SE Gallardo E GEAR is the first to be tested with this new setup. We did some road testing today and its working perfect! More information coming soon!

I was mistaken, the 06 SE Gallardo E GEAR is the first to be tested with this new setup. We did some road testing today and its working perfect! More information coming soon!

Thats good news considering I know of another UGR 06 SE Gallardo egear that could use it!

Thats good news considering I know of another UGR 06 SE Gallardo egear that could use it!

Not to be mistaken, the car you are talking about, Ray's old car shifts good, as good as it does stock. This new setup up will only improve what we have done so far as far as a quicker and smother gear change without a significant boost drop in between gear shifts. :icon_mrgreen:

Also, there has been some to say that they can just add a Superleggera program to the ECU/TCU of the older 04-07 E gear cars to make them shift almost like a Superleggera, but its just not that simple with the hardware that's on the older E gear car VS the 08 E gear operating system. We have made the necessary hardware and programming changes to accomplish what we needed to.

More details coming soon after testing is fully completed.

Not to be mistaken, the car you are talking about, Ray's old car shifts good, as good as it does stock. This new setup up will only improve what we have done so far as far as a quicker and smother gear change without a significant boost drop in between gear shifts. :icon_mrgreen:

Also, there has been some to say that they can just add a Superleggera program to the ECU/TCU of the older 04-07 E gear cars to make them shift almost like a Superleggera, but its just not that simple with the hardware that's on the older E gear car VS the 08 E gear operating system. We have made the necessary hardware and programming changes to accomplish what we needed to.

More details coming soon after testing is fully completed.

Any idea of how much it will cost to convert to the new set up?

Any idea of how much it will cost to convert to the new set up?

Not sure at this time. We will make it as affordable as possible. The good thing is, these older TT E gear cars will be able to compete at a high level as the TT Supeleggera's have been. :icon_mrgreen:

Not sure at this time. We will make it as affordable as possible. The good thing is, these older TT E gear cars will be able to compete at a high level as the TT Supeleggera's have been. :icon_mrgreen:

Very cool! Keep us posted.

Cool video, love the insane speedo :D