Lamborghini Miami and Underground Racing Twin Turbo LP 570

This is the video of the first LP 570 to be fitted with Twin Turbos. This TT Gallardo has a full engine build. Since this video was made, we have a few more of these TT LP 570's already out and on the road. We also have a few more in line waiting to be upgraded, including another one just sent from Brett at Lamborghini Miami, along with another one en route from another Lamborghini dealer. All I can say is the LP 570 is the perfect car for our Twin Turbo package, especially with the new adjustable quick shift upgrades, only available through Underground Racing. More on the shifting setup coming soon.

Guest Dereiter

Incredible sound! I am enjoying this video.

Thank you.

The speedo view is incredible. What a machine

:iamwithstupid: :monkeyleft: :icon_super:

Can't wait to hear more about the shifting setup. Is the "new setup" for E-Gear only?

:iamwithstupid: :monkeyleft: :icon_super:

Can't wait to hear more about the shifting setup. Is the "new setup" for E-Gear only?

The new shifting upgrades are for the LP 560 and LP 570 ONLY at this point. Testing on the older 04-08 E gear cars will start soon. :downtown:

BTW, the LP 570 in this video does not have the quick shift upgrade. The next video we do of a 560 or 570 will have the shift upgrade and we will do another speedo shot so you can see the difference. :icon_mrgreen:

More information will be released soon!

The new shifting upgrades are for the LP 560 and LP 570 ONLY at this point. Testing on the older 04-08 E gear cars will start soon. :downtown:

Awesome! Thank you for the quick response. :icon_thumleft:

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Great job on the video

Car is Simply Amazing!!! :icon_super:

Agreed, great editing on the video.....

Car sounds and looks good too!

Thanks for all the compliments! Our latest upgrades can put the LP560/570 near 1200 whp on pump gas. The video was only at 1000whp. I will be sure to get the next video with one with at least at 1150whp with a speedo shot along with the new quick shift upgrade.

Thanks for all the compliments! Our latest upgrades can put the LP560/570 near 1200 whp on pump gas. The video was only at 1000whp. I will be sure to get the next video with one with at least at 1150whp with a speedo shot along with the new quick shift upgrade.

You should do more speedo shot like the one you did. It's honestly mind boggling the rate of acceleration at those speeds...can't wait to see how it does at 1150 whp. Congrats.

You should do more speedo shot like the one you did. It's honestly mind boggling the rate of acceleration at those speeds...can't wait to see how it does at 1150 whp. Congrats.

:iamwithstupid:

I watched it the first time and thought "oh this is just sped up for fun". Took me a second to realize that it was real time... :lol2: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

BTW, the LP 570 in this video does not have the quick shift upgrade. The next video we do of a 560 or 570 will have the shift upgrade and we will do another speedo shot so you can see the difference. :icon_mrgreen:

is the quick shift only for TT cars?

You guys are just on another level....holy crap. God Bless, keep up the rediculous work.