How reliable is an UGR Stage 1 sticking with pump fuel?

boomenbass

Does anyone out there have a stage one? Is reliability higher on a 560 vs a pre 2009 G?

If a modest HP increase is the only goal, does a stage 1 make the most sense?

I had an '04 E-gear stage one and had no problems whatsoever. Sold it to a guy in FL last year and he still calls me periodically and tells me how much he loves it, so I know it's still running well. Whether stage 1 makes more sense depends on your goals, pocketbook and other issues, but it makes a very noticeable performance difference and a great driving package. If you're planning on beating on the car a lot (lots of road course, 1/4 mile, or street racing), the built engine may be worth it for peace of mind, but they're both great packages IMO.

I build and ran mine for 9000 miles without any issues also, and I actually did a lot of drag racing and roadcourse testing.

I did the entire engine build this winter, and when I disassembled the engine I was surpriced how well everything looked. From viewing the internal parts the weakest link is the rods and rodbolts. If you dont make ridicolous downshifts and engine braking, you will be fine, I was. Oh and thats running 7 psi, and never ever race fuels.

Nicolas Kiesa'

www.kismo.dk

Does anyone out there have a stage one? Is reliability higher on a 560 vs a pre 2009 G?

If a modest HP increase is the only goal, does a stage 1 make the most sense?

Call or email me anytime if you want to chat..

Thanks,

Kevin Howeth

[email protected]

www.UndergroundRacing.com

500 Griffith Road

Charlotte, NC 28217

• 1 month later...
Does a TT void the entire warranty (ie power windows won't go down) or just engine and drivetrain? Does it vary from brand to brand and dealer to dealer?

I'm pretty sure that a dealer will cover any non-drivetrain issues on a UGR car.

I'd like to know if anyone is running 91 octane through their UGR built cars.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
You guys have any 60-130 numbers for the stage 1 kit?

I would like to know this also. I had a RSI viper/ACR/TT that made 850rwhp and I loved it. I am looking at trading up to the Lamborghini world but want to build a GTT. I would be very happy with the 800rwhp stage 1 build, if it was close to the speed of my viper. Does anyone have these times?

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to know this also. I had a RSI viper/ACR/TT that made 850rwhp and I loved it. I am looking at trading up to the Lamborghini world but want to build a GTT. I would be very happy with the 800rwhp stage 1 build, if it was close to the speed of my viper. Does anyone have these times?

Not sure how your car would compare with my stage 1.5 boly on but I certainly can tell you that the car is absolutely unreal! UGR is top notch...unbeatable in my opinion!

Buddy of mine has an 06 Viper with light mods, from a third gear roll it was not even close.

He said he has never been walked like that before.