Whenever you post Sam, it's like we have to dumb everything down so you can follow along. Read my response to you asking the same nitrous question over and over again. In fact cut and paste it. I don't know how to be more clear.

Martin also told Alex they tried spraying Tim's car too last year. Who gives a shit? You didn't hear me crying foul. Run what you brung Sam.

IIRC , you said n20 was not used on that "run" ...I really don't like reading between the lines Jamie! either Mike's car never ran n20 or it has.. it was a simple fcuking question.. you are the one that is being coy..

And NO n20 has ever been used on Tim's car.. Tim would have told me , when i asked him.. again you are making up shit .

Whenever you post Sam, it's like we have to dumb everything down so you can follow along. Read my response to you asking the same nitrous question over and over again. In fact cut and paste it. I don't know how to be more clear.

Martin also told Alex they tried spraying Tim's car too last year. Who gives a shit? You didn't hear me crying foul. Run what you brung Sam.

There is some more Jamie Carter Bullshit,what a fcuking DOUCHE BAG,SPINELESS MOUTHER FUCKER.My car has never been on spray,ASS WAAD :thefinger: TIM

There is some more Jamie Carter Bullshit,what a fcuking DOUCHE BAG,SPINELESS MOUTHER FUCKER.My car has never been on spray,ASS WAAD :thefinger: TIM

Thanks for clarifying this Tim, I have always been fair with everyone but this guy takes the cake for BS... this guy goes to every forum and not only gets banned for each one , he goes around making up shit just to stir the pot up and put down EVERY SHOP besides Swytzer....

Jamie, how many forums have you been kicked out of?

corvetteforum

lambo power

nagtroc 3 times

and........ ???

Hi guys this is Eric from ASS. We have NEVER ran nitrous on ANY GT-R... the thought has never even crossed our minds. We dont run nitrous on any of our cars, we hate the stuff. It looks like the rumor mill has kicked up again to try and discredit our results.

Thank you for all the nice comments by everyone else though.

The car will be taken to the track again very soon. We are taking it to a better prepped track so we hope for better results.

We have the utmost respect for the UGR cars and to be honest are proud to even be spoken in the same sentence as them.

Eric

Also the last time Martin talked to anyone from SP was over two years ago in California at the Castrol Syntec top shop challenge....not sure where you getting him talking to Alex from SP... or any Alex for that matter

Eric

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Also the last time Martin talked to anyone from SP was over two years ago in California at the Castrol Syntec top shop challenge....not sure where you getting him talking to Alex from SP... or any Alex for that matter

Eric

So many he said this he said that.... back on topic! Congrats ASS

Hi guys this is Eric from ASS. We have NEVER ran nitrous on ANY GT-R... the thought has never even crossed our minds. We dont run nitrous on any of our cars, we hate the stuff. It looks like the rumor mill has kicked up again to try and discredit our results.

The car will be taken to the track again very soon. We are taking it to a better prepped track so we hope for better results.

We have the utmost respect for the UGR cars and to be honest are proud to even be spoken in the same sentence as them.

Eric

here is a hidden camera i stored inside the shop of ASS before their run at the track.

here is a hidden camera i stored inside the shop of ASS before their run at the track.

Ha, that movie was soo gay. I remember when he said he had a Motec Exhaust. I laughed.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
along with a bottle in the trunk haha

If you don't have any real FACTS, you can kiss your membership here goodbye. :eusa_naughty:

Thanks for clarifying this Tim, I have always been fair with everyone but this guy takes the cake for BS... this guy goes to every forum and not only gets banned for each one , he goes around making up shit just to stir the pot up and put down EVERY SHOP besides Swytzer....

Jamie, how many forums have you been kicked out of?

corvetteforum

lambo power

nagtroc 3 times

and........ ???

Sam,

You haven't been around long enough to understand that discussions off the boards are typically quite different than what is publically posted. Regardless, the ‘rumors’ I hear about ASS are many times no different than the 'rumors' I hear about SPI - many from the same people. So there is zero difference between the 'rumor' you just spread about SPI using nitrous on their 9.3x run and the 'rumor' I spread about ASS using nitrous on their 9.0x run. We both repeated what we heard from our friends. I clarified what you heard on Nagtroc awhile ago as clearly as could be written, yet you still either refuse to believe or just enjoy kicking up shit in the air - as I do. ASS attempted to do the same thing on this post. Again, go find my post and copy it on this thread. You will be the only one who doesn't understand.

And I've never been banned from any forum except Nagtroc. The ridiculous prior bias displayed by the board admin towards ASS has apparently been fixed. So perhaps you have me confused with Allan's board record.....

On another note, this past year has further shown that the GTR community will be dominated by S PI, SPE and ASS – at least for awhile. The fact is no shop has really shown a material performance and reliability difference - mostly due to the fact that the GTR is still relatively early in the R&D cycle and everyone basically uses similar turbo and trans solutions at the 1200+hp level. I am (and have been) convinced I could take a car to each shop and be satisfied with whatever I asked to be done. Each shop of course has different tuning philosophies/capabilities as well as business models, but that is to be expected.

But what is very apparent are the customer demographic differences. Less so between SPE and S PI, but clearly with ASS. It's not a good or bad thing, but shops are ultimately dragged into the discussions since many of their respective customers frankly don't respect/like each other, or naturally wouldn't hang around each other if given the chance. This has always been an internet board dynamic - which is partly why I enjoy the entertainment aspect of these forums. There will of course always be professional differences between how each shop handles themselves online, sometimes adding to the drama, but that is their choice. But to be clear, I absolutely respect many of the cool builds SPE and ASS have done over the years, in spite of how I actually feel about some of their customers.

...I clarified what you heard on Nagtroc awhile ago as clearly as could be written, yet you still either refuse to believe or just enjoy kicking up shit in the air - as I do. ASS attempted to do the same thing on this post.

On another note, this past year has further shown that the GTR community will be dominated by S PI, SPE and ASS – at least for awhile. The fact is no shop has really shown a material performance and reliability difference - mostly due to the fact that the GTR is still relatively early in the R&D cycle and everyone basically uses similar turbo and trans solutions at the 1200+hp level.

Eric

Eric

What was ASS "trying to do" in either of these posts?

swiss cheese isn't in the top 5 1/4 miles times for the GTR and is behind SPE's SPE1000 package and ASS' Alpha 10 package. http://www.dragtimes.com/results.php?carmo...earch+DragTimes

swiss cheese seems to be behind in terms of performance and business practices/services. Offering a package that requires a built motor and not telling the person until the day before they are supposed to pick up the car is an example of poor business practices. In another thread a member here said that it they had a poor experience with swiss cheese. On the other hand you have ASS and SPE who I have heard nothing but great reviews about and currently outperform the swiss cheese cars. I have personally seen ASS' level of customer service and was quite impressed. I'm not saying swiss cheese is the worst shop ever, but I feel like you are trying to make it seem that they are the best.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

swiss cheese isn't in the top 5 1/4 miles times for the GTR and is behind SPE's SPE1000 package and ASS' Alpha 10 package. http://www.dragtimes.com/results.php?carmo...earch+DragTimes

swiss cheese seems to be behind in terms of performance and business practices/services. Offering a package that requires a built motor and not telling the person until the day before they are supposed to pick up the car is an example of poor business practices. In another thread a member here said that it they had a poor experience with swiss cheese. On the other hand you have ASS and SPE who I have heard nothing but great reviews about and currently outperform the swiss cheese cars. I have personally seen ASS' level of customer service and was quite impressed. I'm not saying swiss cheese is the worst shop ever, but I feel like you are trying to make it seem that they are the best.

Who are you quoting? lol

Who are you quoting? lol

The guy from the first quote, Ohio SL, who said that ASS was trying to do something in their post. I'm wondering what exactly he thinks ASS was doing, besides informing us that there was no nitrous used on this 9.05 second 1/4 mile run, or any of their past runs.

Then he said that there was no performance or reliability difference between SPE, ASS, and SPI. I'm not too sure about reliability, but as far as performance, there does seem to be a difference, as well as a difference in the quality of the shops.

Clarify their position on nitrous.

You're quoting the same ASS car 4 times in that list. :lol2: ASS has been to the track dozens of times. SPI has gone twice. The 3 shops are all basically within .3 tenths of each other with traps consistent with the power they were dyno'd at. SPI has not brought out their fastest car yet - their time last year was with a car making 200 less hp.

Fadi wanted to push his car like I did on a stock motor. Once SPI got my car back and tore it apart (which I couldn't get to SPI for a much longer period than SPI asked), they gave him a choice. Fadi decided to keep it turned up and build the motor. How is that poor business practice? Other shops were trying to make as much hp as SPI did on a bolt-on package but stopped once SPI posted their findings. ASS has blown up customer cars and yet that's not bad business practices? Everyone is willingly pushing the envelope to find the limits.

I agree, I have not come across a single pissed off SPE customer. Yes, SPI has had a couple frustrated customers, but that was due to time involved in a project, not quality or performance once the car left. And the customer you are referring to stated he would go back to SPI for another build. I'm not going to get into ASS's customers, but you need to do some more research and talk to people about that one....