Lotus should dyno today!

Allan-Herbie

Bone stock, thats what Plastic mess-06's make. If they were better, theyd be faster than the Viper. They are not. But even using 360 rwhp, the power to weight still isnt there.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heartbreaker, lol.  

Your number are on for everything except the Plastic mess-06. Again, dont want to swing this one in that direction, but 3200lbs and 340rwhp is a piss-poor example, much like a 12.5 second murci, for instance.

I'm not following you on the 12.5 murci. Are you saying a 12.5 murci is realistic? I don't think you are and if you aren't then I agree!!!

But ya I think only the lemon Plastic mess-06's are doing 340. Most are 355+. I just watch a couple video's on tech of a bone stock Plastic mess-06 running an 11.85, 11.92, 11.95, and a 12.01 while hot lapping.

But ya after you dyno that bad boy get it to the track!!! I wanna see some numbers.

Didnt have time to dyno on Friday. They will dyno first thing on Monday morning.

Wake up over there, whats the new numbers?

Allan, I got like 100 hp out of my Supra with an ECU upgrade and larger intercooler. I think your going to gain a lot MORE then you think. My waste gate used to make the best noises. I hope you get similar results.

Allan, I got like 100 hp out of my Supra with an ECU upgrade and larger intercooler. I think your going to gain a lot MORE then you think. My waste gate used to make the best noises. I hope you get similar results.

Then your stock ECU and FMIC were probably way past over due for upgrade if you gained 100 hp from it. Thats just a rediculous gain, probably wasnt even safe to run anything that restrictive.

The supra comes with a small sidemount intercooler that gets way overtaxed once you start pushing some serious boost through the stock twins, much less a single turbo. Similarly, the ecu usually means a boost cut controller, which allows those little peashooters to push an absolutely phenomenal amount of air, considering their size. I think SP is not making any boost changes just yet. Unless the stock turbos are being pushed hard already in factory trim, serious gains will come once they start turning up the boost.

Yes, I did also have an electronic boost controller. I just assumed with the upgraded ECU and the car being a turbo and boost controllers being pretty cheap he would be adding one as well.

Yes, I did also have an electronic boost controller. I just assumed with the upgraded ECU and the car being a turbo and boost controllers being pretty cheap he would be adding one as well.

I will be, but not for this dyno.

:lol: :lol: :lol: