Need Windshield for LP560

LamboJoe

Posting for a friend

he just drove to Chicago to pick up his LP560 and got a bad rock chip to the point that he needs a new windshield, is the dealer the cheapest ? or anybody you guys can recommend will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

I just went through this. Call the insurance agency but be prepared to have to talk to the manager on duty. They told me intially to call a local glass company....well duh... they dont do lambos...had to get my mechanic to order from lamborghini and have a local guy he knew install it. Mine was for an 04 G and it was $6500!! they totally covered it though. I thought I would get dropped but didn't. I have USAA. Good luck!

I just went through this. Call the insurance agency but be prepared to have to talk to the manager on duty. They told me intially to call a local glass company....well duh... they dont do lambos...had to get my mechanic to order from lamborghini and have a local guy he knew install it. Mine was for an 04 G and it was $6500!! they totally covered it though. I thought I would get dropped but didn't. I have USAA. Good luck!

$6,500 !!!! DAM!!!!!!!!!!! I had to replace the glass in the spyder a couple years ago. Luckily AZ is a $0 deductible state for glass that you can add on your policy which I have. I have a friend of mine here that has a glass company and they came out and put it in. Glass came from the factory and I had him install it. I think they billed my ins company around $4,500. The glass alone I think was $3,800. Whoever did your glass install made some money for sure. I remember him showing me the invoice.

I have Farmers ins. and never had any issues getting it done.

Posting for a friend

he just drove to Chicago to pick up his LP560 and got a bad rock chip to the point that he needs a new windshield, is the dealer the cheapest ? or anybody you guys can recommend will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

What about Arena?

im looking for the best place to install i dont care about the money anymore

MMC sends there work out to liberty glass that place is so getto

dealer will know how to do it right since who ever they outsource it will have done it many times. a ghetto shop may end up with poor sealing windshield, resulting in squeaks. look up your nearest dealer. gallardo parts are on discount nationwide. you should be able to get a break on the price. i'd go through insurance though.