dad forced his son to do donuts in his R8

Lambo91

Having 2 daughters (I am done) sometimes I wished I had a boy to share my love for cars.

BTW: That boy in the vid had pretty good sense for the car, looks like it was'nt his first time.

Having 2 daughters (I am done) sometimes I wished I had a boy to share my love for cars.

BTW: That boy in the vid had pretty good sense for the car, looks like it was'nt his first time.

Careful what you wish for. My son just turned 16, I asked him if he wanted to build a car with me. I told him when we were done he could drive it to school for his junior and senior year ( I was going to build a Cobra). He looked at me and said " Nah, that ain't my thing" :eusa_wall:

Careful what you wish for. My son just turned 16, I asked him if he wanted to build a car with me. I told him when we were done he could drive it to school for his junior and senior year ( I was going to build a Cobra). He looked at me and said " Nah, that ain't my thing" :eusa_wall:

im so jealous! I remember when i turned 18..I went to apply for a driving license on my birthday..(couldn't wait) :icon_mrgreen:

my dad asked me "you're 15..aren't you underage?"th_sadbanana.gif

building a car at 16 years old...now that would be fun!

and yes..my dad still thinks im 15 even after 2years..apparently my age got stuck at 15 in his mind.. :eusa_wall:

he also doesn't know how much i love cars..he thinks im just stuck to the computer playing games when im reading about cars all day long..

im so jealous! I remember when i turned 18..I went to apply for a driving license on my birthday..(couldn't wait) :icon_mrgreen:

same here, i don't know anyone who received driver's lincese as soon after 18th birthday as i did (partly because it's quite hard to pass the exams here, only 1/3 of exams Poland are passed). i started driving school few weeks earlier than i legally could :D

Yeah so my first car was a 78' Mustang II Ghia. Do any of you remember that pile of crap, I think I posted one picture of it, many moons ago. Nothing near that fun. IF ONLY I had a fun car when I was a kid! :lol2: looks like a blast!

I'm not a minor, but I'll allow you to adopt me and build cars allllllllllllllllllll day long. :icon_mrgreen:

I'm not a minor, but I'll allow you to adopt me and build cars allllllllllllllllllll day long. :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2: well played, well played