Tall people in Countach...

Rico

Just how roomy are Countachs? (or is it Countaches...?)

I'm 6ft3, built to play rugby... would i fit? Or is the Countach gonna remain a non-achieveable dream?

:)

non-achieveable dream. Next one ? :mrgreen:

This have already been asked, if I remember right (I probably don't), you'll fit. But this could be not confortable. Who cares?

chop off the top and you will fit.

The cars top or his?

ashsimmonds,

Do you know anything more about this car? I have actually thought about doing this with my CT, since I am 6'2" and could use a little more headroom. I know I should probably just get a Diablo, but I prefer the CT's looks. I'd love to find out more from someone that's done this conversion.

Udo

ashsimmonds,  

Do you know anything more about this car?  I have actually thought about doing this with my CT, since I am 6'2" and could use a little more headroom.  I know I should probably just get a Diablo, but I prefer the CT's looks.  I'd love to find out more from someone that's done this conversion.

i flogged those pics from the aussie section of fchat - http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.ph...php?p=134739973

360C in that thread seems to know a bit. the original owner is probably contactable.