UR TTG "R" Version VS lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu 12 GT-R Teaser

Perdition

lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu on 93 octane 920whp

UGR TTG on C16 making 1050whp on a lower boost race gas map

So what's this I am hearing about the UGR Gallardo owner not wanting the video of him on race gas vs. the GTR on race gas to be posted on the web?? Is it true that the GTR beat the Gallardo when both on race gas? It is actually hard to believe but this is the word on some of the forums. Any word on this? Kevin?

It is actually hard to believe

:iamwithstupid:

If from a dead stop, it would have been tough depending on how high they ran to.

"I just got word from our lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu customer (as seen in the video) that the race gas video will be up very soon. I don't know if it will make it up tonight but hopefully by tomorrow.

Eric "

:icon_thumleft:

So what's this I am hearing about the UGR Gallardo owner not wanting the video of him on race gas vs. the GTR on race gas to be posted on the web?? Is it true that the GTR beat the Gallardo when both on race gas? It is actually hard to believe but this is the word on some of the forums. Any word on this? Kevin?

I have no idea, I have never dealt with the customer direct. This build went through a broker. I did however send a message through his broker with some driving tips for the customer, esp on brake boosting. Not sure it made it to him.

I have no idea, I have never dealt with the customer direct. This build went through a broker. I did however send a message through his broker with some driving tips for the customer, esp on brake boosting. Not sure it made it to him.

he does not need brake boosting with 1500whp ..since the GTR can't brake boost anyways ..

Seems almost right. Sure the gallardo is lighter but that transmission helps so much with putting the power down. 100-200 are teh same i wish they had the 200-300km times.

Either way the G is a much more reliable setup. But the GTR has a back seat.

I love how all the big HP races occur in Russia. it's like in the usa too many people have so much pride in their cars they are afraid of losing and choose to not race at all. It's very difficult finding a veyron owner using his car vs a GTR in the usa.

"I cannot comment on anything regarding UGR or what they said but when the race went down we were told the outcome and shown the video. The information we got from our lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu customer was that the UGR car was indeed on its 1500whp full boost map. We were also told however after the race that the Gallardo was taken to a workshop where they found two "bad" plugs. We don't know what bad means but the Gallardo owner feels his car was not running at its full potential and wanted to not post the video and rematch. We understood his position and honestly didn't expect the video to come out.

The truth is we don't know what the TTG was making, we are just going by what we are told from our customers and dealers in Moscow. From the wheel spin and the audio we have heard it doesn't sound like any kind of misfire was occurring but who knows...we were not there.

Eric"

"I cannot comment on anything regarding UGR or what they said but when the race went down we were told the outcome and shown the video. The information we got from our lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu customer was that the UGR car was indeed on its 1500whp full boost map. We were also told however after the race that the Gallardo was taken to a workshop where they found two "bad" plugs. We don't know what bad means but the Gallardo owner feels his car was not running at its full potential and wanted to not post the video and rematch. We understood his position and honestly didn't expect the video to come out.

The truth is we don't know what the TTG was making, we are just going by what we are told from our customers and dealers in Moscow. From the wheel spin and the audio we have heard it doesn't sound like any kind of misfire was occurring but who knows...we were not there.

Eric"

This is interesting and I wish it were an American race with a UGR TTG we know is running and being driven correctly. In addition, I wish it were ASS' lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu GTR, as ASS has said that this particular lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu package is not running the full 1365awhp that they have made on their car due to some previously provided parts and a slightly more conservative tune to be safe for the mile racing.

The video indicates both cars ran 100 - 200 km/hr in 3.6 seconds.

Considering 100 - 200 km/hr translates to 62 - 124 mph.

I believe both UGR and ASS have each ran 60 - 130 mph times much faster than 3.6 seconds.

Soooo ...... It certainly appears there was some significant performance potential left on the table.

Was that due to wheelspin, bad plugs, driver, fuel, etc .......... We may never know, for sure.

In spite of everything, it's clear both of these cars are "MISSILE QUICK".

Keep the videos coming .........

That gtr is no joke, incredible how the aftermarket has progressed for the car in just two years.

Exactly, and its only been recently that the GTR is seeing these power levels, ASS is now working on a bigger HP GTR, I believe a 1600 whp GTR is on the Horizon, UGR needs to be a bit patient instead of constantly calling on the GTR shops to race them, the GTR is no where near the peak...

Exactly, and its only been recently that the GTR is seeing these power levels, ASS is now working on a bigger HP GTR, I believe a 1600 whp GTR is on the Horizon, UGR needs to be a bit patient instead of constantly calling on the GTR shops to race them, the GTR is no where near the peak...

and who says 1500ish hp is the top for the G's?

^It was his first post, he just needs to spend some time on here.

IIRC UGR has said that after 1600whp the strength and durability of the drivetrain becomes an issue, which is why you see most of the built cars leaving UGR in the 1500whp range. How many 1900whp builds has UGR done?

I understand ASS' position on street racing, but I really wish they would let someone "borrow" the car and allow them to make some runs against a UGR car. The fact that neither the ASS GTR, or the UGR TTG in Russia are running as fast as they each could be is kind of frustrating.

It was never strength and durability issues.

"Before mile testing after the new found power in another car at 1950 WHP, we were able to put that down on the street as well in 4th gear. Don't ever underestimate something you have no experience with especially when its an Underground Racing TT Gallardo with AWD. That is something WE will probably never try again, with just after a few pulls at that level we started to develop a little tunnel vision."

It's more like the car was too damn fast.

I could be mistaken, but I think Kevin from UGR said on another forum(maybe this forum) that if customers choose to go above 1600whp, the customer is informed that this power could possibly lead to issues with other aspects of the car/drivetrain. I also, don't doubt that the car at that power level is "too damn fast".

The video indicates both cars ran 100 - 200 km/hr in 3.6 seconds.

Considering 100 - 200 km/hr translates to 62 - 124 mph.

I believe both UGR and ASS have each ran 60 - 130 mph times much faster than 3.6 seconds.

Soooo ...... It certainly appears there was some significant performance potential left on the table.

Was that due to wheelspin, bad plugs, driver, fuel, etc .......... We may never know, for sure.

In spite of everything, it's clear both of these cars are "MISSILE QUICK".

Keep the videos coming .........

You konw the following will vary times:

-Different street

-different weather

-not starting in the right gear for that perfect 60-130 with the least amount of shifts

-altitude

This in my mind is the best comparison. SAme road, same day, same tires.

You can tell the gallardo was starting to pull on the last one. Too bad they let out so early.

3rd gear roll-6th gear at the right mph, the GTR is toast.

0-130 with street tires on an egear GTT (with a poor driver) the GTT is toast