• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote of the tournament

Chris Ashton: "It's not as if we took the dwarfs into the bar with us."

After England players get accused of some dwarf throwing at a bar after their first match.

Quote of the tournament

Chris Ashton: "It's not as if we took the dwarfs into the bar with us."

After England players get accused of some dwarf throwing at a bar after their first match.

Is the UK giving any notice to Tindall? They are playing up the incident here even though all parties have admitted it was an old friend he was with. The bouncer who leaked the footage is in court today...

How good was Irelands upset over Aussie! :icon_anal:

aussies don't look that sharp too be honest, they are very very likely to match South Africa in quater final.

Kiwis are going very strong. after beating frence, they are very likely to be in the final if not winning the world cup!

It definitely was a ominous sign for the other teams. France started really strong, one try against the run of play and the AB's just ripped their heart out.

What a force Nonu is, he is running stronger then ever before. As long as he doesn't try any more little grubber kicks! Hasn't got the best feet.

Really looking forward to the Scotland match next weekend especially after Scotland got turned over (in a classic of a match) this morning.

Scotland need an outstanding win and they are playing the English, what could go wrong?

I only like American football because you got weird people like Ochocinco and very athletic fast running players which is cool to see.

But I've never ever seen a full game because it stops every 10 secs, which to me looks ridiculous. I want more action. I guess you have to grow up with a sport to really like it (I would love to play the game if I had the opportunity, but can't watch it).

And soccer can be boring but if you watch the Champions League and games from Real Madrid/Barcelona and the best teams from the UK it can be really fun.

Really looking forward to the Scotland match next weekend especially after Scotland got turned over (in a classic of a match) this morning.

Scotland need an outstanding win and they are playing the English, what could go wrong?

Yeah it should be a good one. Watched the game this morning. Really good but just a little bit of inexperience lost for the Scots. Never take a drop goal when you have advantage 5 metres out from the line, go for the 7 if it doesn't come off at least you have the penalty! I was on the edge of my seat for the last 15mins. Heartbreaking for them, so it will be interesting to see how the bounce back again the English

Yeah it should be a good one. Watched the game this morning. Really good but just a little bit of inexperience lost for the Scots. Never take a drop goal when you have advantage 5 metres out from the line, go for the 7 if it doesn't come off at least you have the penalty! I was on the edge of my seat for the last 15mins. Heartbreaking for them, so it will be interesting to see how the bounce back again the English

Exactly, this is like grass roots thinking too let alone World Cup level, then factor in the lightweight ball and high winds.

Fact is they came up against Argentinian beef and they did not plan for it despite it being weekend three and the Argies have been playing it hard in all of their games!

To go for a kick then, just shows they did not have the confidence to play on the ground. I am hoping that England take advantage but I think we will have a our bad habits back, silly fouls, silly handling errors.

Fireworks guaranteed, I am off to check odds on 3 players being sin binned.

dam, I guess I missed a great game. Argintina is super strong this year mate.

oh, and That wilkinson guy, he's bit old don't you think, doesn't really know how to kick anymore.

Between shouting at the TV my bottom was a bit squeaky at times.

I would not say lucky to win today but made that very hard work.

That ball is messing everyone up, not just Wilko - didn't stop me getting peed off with the penalty kicks.

Up next, France.

OZ won yesterday in their NRL, Manly beat Warriors, Warriors bascally sucked!!

For RWC, Dan Carter is Out for rest of the tournament. so AB ain't going to win the trophy!!

OZ won yesterday in their NRL, Manly beat Warriors, Warriors bascally sucked!!

For RWC, Dan Carter is Out for rest of the tournament. so AB ain't going to win the trophy!!

The team is more than Dan Carter. I'm confident the AB's will make it to the final - hopefully up against Ireland.

So a solid game by the Kiwi's this morning, though some more injuries :( Weepu was in awesome form along with Thorn!

So CC are you still drowning your sorrows?

Match update!

Wales sent Ireland home good game.

France sent england home, not as good, but ok game. sorry for English Fans!

AB sent Argintina home, was a boring game in first half, but second half is ok.

One of the best rugby games were performed by the Wallebies and Springboks.

Springboks should have won the game by 10-15 points ,but oh well, lucky for kiwis Oz won.

Oz Vs Nz

and Wales vs French.

Pick your team!!

An English man, Irish man and Scottish man walk into a pub...

To watch Wales play in the Semi-finals of the Rugby World Cup.

Hehe

First Hungover Monday at work in a long time... GO ABs!!!

Was at the Australia VS South Africa game and what an atmosphere!

Bring on next Sunday :icon_pidu:

First Hungover Monday at work in a long time... GO ABs!!!

Was at the Australia VS South Africa game and what an atmosphere!

Bring on next Sunday :icon_pidu:

boy the Springboks were way better than the Wallbies.

Are you from Wellington Giles?

Springboks deserved the win IMO. Yes, Wellington based. You?

Auckland, still miss the old chch tho. was there for 10 years for school, uni etc.

Went to CHCH boys high when dan carter was in his last year of high school, graduated probably the same year as colin slade I think.

I don't know the odds for AB and Wallebies, AB got no Dan carter, but Wallebies ain't that good at their last game either.

Anyway GO ALLBLACKS!!!!