**VIDEO** 1,250 whp Twin Turbo R8 by Underground Racing

Here is the video of the first Underground Racing Twin Turbo V10 R8. This is our Stage 3 build with a full engine build making 1000+ whp on pump gas and 1250+ whp on race gas. I'm sure we will see a video of this Audi racing against a TT Gallardo soon. :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks again to Cody for letting us build him the most powerful R8 on the planet.

Unreal watching that speedo climb...im lusting over the r8 nowadays, ive always loved lamborghini more than anything but i have to say that the r8 is a much more attractive peice of art compared to the gallardo...today got hangout with a couple guys who had a r8 v10 spyder in white with black accents and a lp560 blacked out, r8 better in every catagory!

First R8 I really liked. Murdered out, nice!

That speedo view is so cool. Can you try to get a view where the TT-X start at the camera cars rear and/or a car length behind and guns it? I always love those views. It gives a good indication of the acceleration :)