Ray Hofman (Peak Completions) - 2011 Audi R8 GT

Julian_111

Nice, Peak. Can we plan on hearing a comparison between your R8 GT and the LP570?

Just FYI, I think you can buy the euro spec options that weren't available in the US -- the seats, roll cage, etc.

• 3 months later...
Nice, Peak. Can we plan on hearing a comparison between your R8 GT and the LP570?

Just FYI, I think you can buy the euro spec options that weren't available in the US -- the seats, roll cage, etc.

right now, the R8 GT is much more reserved and docile?? if I can use that word.. fantastic car but doesn't give you the thrill factor of the 570... I was disappointed in the gear box still being slower than the 570 even given that it was the new and "racy" GT...

overall, the car is a fantastic driver and shines on the track... very balanced and very predictable which makes it fast and comfortable at speed. I like it a lot.

needs a quicker gearbox and a little more power which should be fixed soon. :D

in a nutshell, I really like the 570 stock and happy to leave it alone (given how spoiled i am with excess HP HAHA) but the R8 GT I cannot...

Haha, looks great nonetheless! What exactly is "a little more power" in your case? 200 - 300hp boost?

Also: At this point, I think we should just have a Peaks subsection somewhere, there'd still be more postings in it than in 3/4 of the other subsections on the forum already.