Ray Hofman (Peak Completions) - Did someone say Balloon White 6.0? **PICS INSIDE**

Julian_111

For a guy with access to all the newest and "best" exotics/sports cars available, I'm curious to know where the desire to own a 6.0 came from, as well as how the car stacks up to exotics a decade newer.

Congrats on another awesome purchase! Your taste in cars and mods is fantastic.

Your collection has gotten to the point where I'd give my left nut for some quality pictures of all the cars together.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever considered opening up your garage to local car nuts like Ken Lingenfelter ("Sultan of Michigan")? If you were open to the idea it could be a really cool way to let others see all your cars while doing something really positive. I'm sure people would be happy to pay an admission fee that would be donated to a charity of your choice or something along those lines.

Side bar... an update on the SC/TT FGT would be awesome when you have the time.

For a guy with access to all the newest and "best" exotics/sports cars available, I'm curious to know where the desire to own a 6.0 came from, as well as how the car stacks up to exotics a decade newer.

With 6.0 cars of less then total 260 built world wide, less then 135 to the USA..the last of the best..what more is there to say..

As far as cars 10 years newer..yea, "most" have no soul and no heritage of history or the pleasure of driver and car to fight for domiance ..

I am really suprised that no one has noticed, or at least said anything..

WHen I did the build on this car..

I had the front and rear side light markers deleted..gave the car such a CLEAN line look...

I well for ever love this car, lots of great times, fun build and glad it went to anther lover of these cars..

It will be missed.

BUT it allows me to go onto my next 6.0 custom build now....stay tuned!!

With 6.0 cars of less then total 260 built world wide, less then 135 to the USA..the last of the best..what more is there to say..

As far as cars 10 years newer..yea, "most" have no soul and no heritage of history or the pleasure of driver and car to fight for domiance ..

I agree with you Roy. But with your second sentence you are starting to sound like a "Ferrari Fag", regardless I still agree with you.

I would guess once you get so many of the current cars you just get bored and want to go to the older ones. When you have/had so many awesome cars what more is there to buy(with exception of Zonda, Koeing.., Veyron, etc.)? Those TOP of the line cars pose some problems when living in the US.