Seems like a perfect donor car for a TT Project

pockmark

That looks like Allans old TT. Flat yellow, 6 speed, same HREs, wing, and 560 front bumper. No turbos but nearly identical.

not the same HREs

Sh!t man, you just ruined my day! I think this car is calling my name!...I was trying to hold off until at least 2012 to buy one of these but this bad boy has it all!

benStillerDoIt.jpg

Sh!t man, you just ruined my day! I think this car is calling my name!...I was trying to hold off until at least 2012 to buy one of these but this bad boy has it all!

I wouldn't pay full buy it now price for it, but it should likely sell for around $100k.

Wheels are probably $6,000 with tires.

Bumper, sideskirts, and rear diffuser have to be $6,000 or more all together with paint and labor

Steering wheel/Interior Carbon job-maybe $2,500

Clear engine cover, plus carbon bonnet-$4,000 (estimate)

Exhaust will be pulled off when turbos go on, but you can sell it to pay for some of the costs of the kit.

Just saved whomever buys it in the realm of $20,000 in future mods. Almost like you get a third of the TT kit for free.

that for sure looks like tim's car (liquid). if i know him he's got something in line to replace it if not already done

i think he was asking for some Murcielago stuff in other thread so... :)

I wouldn't pay full buy it now price for it, but it should likely sell for around $100k.

Wheels are probably $6,000 with tires.

Bumper, sideskirts, and rear diffuser have to be $6,000 or more all together with paint and labor

Steering wheel/Interior Carbon job-maybe $2,500

Clear engine cover, plus carbon bonnet-$4,000 (estimate)

Exhaust will be pulled off when turbos go on, but you can sell it to pay for some of the costs of the kit.

Just saved whomever buys it in the realm of $20,000 in future mods. Almost like you get a third of the TT kit for free.

If that car sold for $100k I'd be suprised. I'd be all over it for that!

If that car sold for $100k I'd be suprised. I'd be all over it for that!

All they can say is no. :eusa_think:

No way that car sells for $100K...it's got a shitload of serious, tasteful cosmetic mods that actually add value to the car imo...worth way more than $100K. Great-looking car.

No way that car sells for $100K...it's got a shitload of serious, tasteful cosmetic mods that actually add value to the car imo...worth way more than $100K. Great-looking car.

Agreed. Surprised they have it priced as low as it is.

The way I see it is Bill's 2006 Vert which is 2 years newer with the same mileage, and almost the same mods, but has the turbo kit done is priced at $152,000, and has not sold. Figure you add $20,000 to that car for being 2 years newer and being convertible (at least), plus depreciate the turbo kit and engine build 50% to be $30,000 in additional value. I could be way off base, but $103,000-$105,000 seems about right to me, or Bills car is a tremendous buy at $152,000. His car has sat on the market at that price for at least 6 months.

To replicate Bill's car it would take alot more than to replicate the 2004 car in question if you started from scratch on both. I could be way off base, but that's the way I see it.

The way I see it is Bill's 2006 Vert which is 2 years newer with the same mileage, and almost the same mods, but has the turbo kit done is priced at $152,000, and has not sold. Figure you add $20,000 to that car for being 2 years newer and being convertible (at least), plus depreciate the turbo kit and engine build 50% to be $30,000 in additional value. I could be way off base, but $103,000-$105,000 seems about right to me, or Bills car is a tremendous buy at $152,000. His car has sat on the market at that price for at least 6 months.

To replicate Bill's car it would take alot more than to replicate the 2004 car in question if you started from scratch on both. I could be way off base, but that's the way I see it.

But, isn't the '06 TT vert you speak of a stock motor car? I think that scares people away maybe...

But, isn't the '06 TT vert you speak of a stock motor car? I think that scares people away maybe...

No, Bills car is a full build. Hell of a deal for $150k. Another car that has all of the GREAT stuff already done to it.

This yellow car in question is amazing as well because not only does it have ALL of the right mods already done to it, but like Bills car, its in a great color combo with a 6-speed! Whether you TT it or not, it dosent get much better than that for $110k! :)

Agreed. Surprised they have it priced as low as it is.

A year newer with Egear almost all of the same mods other than the Carbon Bonnet (still has factory clear bonnet), and doesn't have the carbon interior or steering wheel. Wheels are cheaper but look nice. This is at arguably one of the top of the Market Lambo Dealerships in the country with regards to pricing (because they get the demand in Miami). $105,000 or so should be where both are sold at IMO. Someone may pay more because they appreciate the mods on the car. I don't doubt that. I don't either are worth more than $105,000.

http://www.lamborghinimiami.com/used/Lambo...fdf5a607b2d.htm

That is Tims old car... He traded it in for a Diablo SV.

Car is clean for sure, minus the LED headlights IMO.

Otherwise a very nice 04. I don't know how he drove it around without a lift with it being as low as it is though. lol.

Sorry to be late to the thread, but the car was perfect without one issue. I had no intentions of buying the Diablo SV, but I just could not resist. The $40K in mods is no exaggeration.

RSC front bumper - 3500

RSC side skirts and rear diffuser - $5K

Tecnocraft CF bonnet, vanity plate and Lexan - $8K

OEM plastic grilles for bonnet $1600 - WTF!

Carbontek spoiler - 2500

Steering whell - 2K

Other interiot Cf - 3K

HRE P40's and tires - $7K

One piece clear bra for hood & front fenders - 2500

Paint & install of all mods - $3K

Larini exhaust installed - 2K

And I am not including the floor mats, labor for lowering and alignment, headlights, etc. There was a line of people waiting to buy the car according to the dealership. I will miss the G, but I spent a ton of time planning and modding this car. Glad it will be appreciated by someone else.

Sorry to be late to the thread, but the car was perfect without one issue. I had no intentions of buying the Diablo SV, but I just could not resist. The $40K in mods is no exaggeration.

RSC front bumper - 3500

RSC side skirts and rear diffuser - $5K

Tecnocraft CF bonnet, vanity plate and Lexan - $8K

OEM plastic grilles for bonnet $1600 - WTF!

Carbontek spoiler - 2500

Steering whell - 2K

Other interiot Cf - 3K

HRE P40's and tires - $7K

One piece clear bra for hood & front fenders - 2500

Paint & install of all mods - $3K

Larini exhaust installed - 2K

And I am not including the floor mats, labor for lowering and alignment, headlights, etc. There was a line of people waiting to buy the car according to the dealership. I will miss the G, but I spent a ton of time planning and modding this car. Glad it will be appreciated by someone else.

I am sure. Beautiful car and mods!