Skittles..

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Awesome.. thanks for doing this... VI still looks a bit off but wow. And Grigio Telesto is one of my favorite colors... its like 3 paint jobs in one! love it.

Yeah, Im not 100% happy with the Verde Ithaca. I think it's a little too bright. I'll see what I can do with it.

Nice job. How about Monterey Blue?

Sure thing man, I'll give it a shot!

sick awesome! 2 of my 3 favorite colors on lambos.

Well whats the third color?

JB, if youre feeling squirrley, you can try one in Verde Draco. I dont want to mess the thread up with posting an LP640. And its a hard color to get, so the picture I post would likely not do the car justice. The color changes a lot with different lighting conditions.

Thanks for the Grigio Telesto!!

Alright, done. Had some extra time on my hands while waiting for some data to come in on a marketing campaign so I just did several different colors, on several different pictures while I was waiting. Wasn't too bad. All in all I think I've got an hour in the whole thing lol

Here's some samples, and a link to the photoset on Flickr with a bunch more... My temporary boredom - your gain lol

I saved the PSD on all of them so if you know what to do with them, I'll send the PSD's to anybody wanting to play around. All colors in all pics can be changed to nearly anything in the drop of a hat.

Flickr Photoset: http://www.flickr.com/photos/59421584@N04/...57628040313768/

6307849576_7be18ce9fd_b.jpg

6307334931_47ef620c4b_b.jpg

6307327467_d56efe593b_b.jpg

Aaand I finally nailed the Verde Ithaca just right. Found a real VI car in similar light and duplicated the hue. Aaron check the link above for more pics of what your car should turn out like! :icon_cool:

6307911024_0f93c94de0_b.jpg

Wow, excellent job with the photoshops.

The Aventador is the first car I have ever seen (online, of course) that looks better than a 458 from the side. What an amazing looking car!!! :icon_thumleft:

The candy orange one is amazing, definitely one of my new fav colors.

Same here!

I was just playing with the hue's and came across that goldish, orange color and thought it looked BOSS! Definitely my favorite of the bunch.

Thanks, I looked at the pics, very nice. Too bad they arent allowing that color green two tone on the interior....

Yeah I heard about that. Weird though because somewhere they did a factory tour while the Aventador's were being built. In the upholstery shop though there were pictures of Aventador seats with green inserts. Not sure what to think.

Also on Leadfoot's car here in Atlanta, he's going to have to get the calipers painted arancio argos himself, because there wasn't an option for that from the factory. Doesn't make sense why Lambo wouldn't make either of these an option. Just using different colored cloth and paint- not to much to ask for in my opinion