Gallardo Spyder, ADV.1 Superlights, 18" Wheels & R888's

ADV.1 Wheels

Introducing our newest addition to the wheel industry, the ADV5-2.1 SL (superlight)

18x8.5 - 17.9 lbs

18x12 - 18.9 lbs

Toyo R888's! This Gallardo is now a go cart.

Finish: Matte Titanium wtf

DSC_1502.jpg

DSC_1510.jpg

DSC_1513.jpg

DSC_1519.jpg

DSC_1526.jpg

DSC_1528.jpg

DSC_1537.jpg

DSC_1542.jpg

DSC_1563.jpg

DSC_1567.jpg

DSC_1583.jpg

ADV1GallardoNewShoes1.jpg

ADV1GallardoNewShoes3.jpg

ADV1GallardoNewShoes4.jpg

ADV1GallardoNewShoes5.jpg

ADV1GallardoNewShoes6.jpg

ADV1GallardoNewShoes7.jpg

ADV1GallardoNewShoes8.jpg

ADV1GallardoNewShoes12.jpg

ADV1GallardoNewShoes13.jpg

wheels look great!! just not in an 18" make those in a 19 and 20 and you will sell a lot more!! also what was the reasoning on making them smaller than stock? weight?

I asked the same thing in another thread and they mentioned that these are marketed towards the texas mile types that want a super light wheel that you can put a lot of sticky rubber on. Not neccessarily for show as much as it is for function.

Yea these are really just based on keeping the weight to a minimum and increasing your sticky tire options.

That being said - we can make the same superlight versions in larger 19/20" versions as well (and in 3-piece Track Spec's) too. Won't be as lightweight, but still way lighter than the normal versions of the wheels in the larger sizes. :)

Great looking wheels. Should have a nice market for these with the guys who are trying to break records in Texas, and on the street.

I love the meaty tire look so much better than the big rim look (might be something to do with my father being a drag racer and bringing me up around the hot rod crowd), and these wheels are some of the best I've seen....... so this setup is perfect IMHO. I think this would look sick as kcuf on a red 570-SL.

Yea these are really just based on keeping the weight to a minimum and increasing your sticky tire options.

That being said - we can make the same superlight versions in larger 19/20" versions as well (and in 3-piece Track Spec's) too. Won't be as lightweight, but still way lighter than the normal versions of the wheels in the larger sizes. :)

What about Center-Locking? Just curious!

I love the meaty tire look so much better than the big rim look

:iamwithstupid:

This setup looks like you could also add an even taller tire to the back which could give it a few more mph, and the ability for the sidewall to offer give to the tire should immensely help with grip.

Look forward to seeing one of the just shy of 2000rwhp UGR TTG's using these wheels getting their car into the 8's at 180mph.

• 1 year later...

Reviving this thread... Can I get the sizing of the R888's you guys are running? I have a set of these wheels coming and wanted to make sure I order the right size tires... Thanks!