Best looking Gallardo I have ever seen

Kisco

Thanks all for the compliments on the car. I really do appreciate it. Just had a great weekend at Daytona with it and will post up a thread with pictures and video. The car performed extremely well. It was also great to try and keep up with the great Valentino in a 570 SL.........I could for about 1/2 a lap. LOL. I love Lambos!

Thanks all for the compliments on the car. I really do appreciate it. Just had a great weekend at Daytona with it and will post up a thread with pictures and video. The car performed extremely well. It was also great to try and keep up with the great Valentino in a 570 SL.........I could for about 1/2 a lap. LOL. I love Lambos!

Hey Ron, there you are! lol

I'm another big fan of Ron's car. Because of a clip of Ron blasting down the front straight at Road Atlanta, I've mimic'd his exhaust set-up, have the 560 nose, just installed SL rocker splitters yesterday, and will get RSC's SV wing in March on my Grigio Proteaus '06 SE. Ron, if you ever sell those OZ's let me know. Tire rack is fresh out.

Ron,

Can you give us some info on your car?

-Who did the caliper work for you and what color exactly (name?) did you paint them?

-Did you lower the car on the stock suspension or are those aftermarket springs/shocks?

-Those HREs seem like a glossy black finish. Is that correct? What sizes are they on all four corners?

Thanks brother.

Sure can.

-Exotic Auto Center in Longwood Florida does all the paint work. Francisco is the man!

-The color is factory Verde Ithaca and they are high temp painted not powder coated. The color has not changed at all on all of the components in 2 years with lots of track time on them as well.

- Car is lowered...alot. It now has JRZ RS Pro double adjustable coilovers. Top of front fender arch is 25" from ground; rear is 25 7/8".

- HREs are now the street wheels with OZ Racing Ultraleggera HLTs for the track. They are all stock sizes (19x8.5 and 19x11) with more aggressive offsets.

Glad I can help.

Thanks,

Ron

Hey Ron, there you are! lol

I'm another big fan of Ron's car. Because of a clip of Ron blasting down the front straight at Road Atlanta, I've mimic'd his exhaust set-up, have the 560 nose, just installed SL rocker splitters yesterday, and will get RSC's SV wing in March on my Grigio Proteaus '06 SE. Ron, if you ever sell those OZ's let me know. Tire rack is fresh out.

Thanks Jim. Glad I can help feed the addiction. Hope to see you up at Road Atlanta soon. :)

Sure can.

-Exotic Auto Center in Longwood Florida does all the paint work. Francisco is the man!

-The color is factory Verde Ithaca and they are high temp painted not powder coated. The color has not changed at all on all of the components in 2 years with lots of track time on them as well.

- Car is lowered...alot. It now has JRZ RS Pro double adjustable coilovers. Top of front fender arch is 25" from ground; rear is 25 7/8".

- HREs are now the street wheels with OZ Racing Ultraleggera HLTs for the track. They are all stock sizes (19x8.5 and 19x11) with more aggressive offsets.

Glad I can help.

Thanks,

Ron

Thanks man. If I get into another Gallardo, I hope you don't mind me mimicking your car's exact color scheme. I think it looks FANTABULOUS :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks man. If I get into another Gallardo, I hope you don't mind me mimicKing your car's color scheme. I think it looks FANTABULOUS :icon_mrgreen:

Don't mind at all; very flattered.

Thanks!

Ron

Yup, like I said, best looking Gallardo there is IMO

I wonder how a same color schemed 560 would look...

amazing - the subtle green and the wheels really set the car off - it's lowered too no?

Thanks! Yes, car is lowered alot and beyond factory coilover amount. Car now has JRZ double adjustable coilovers.

saw this on flickr... damn

LOL, thanks! That was Daytona last weekend.

Yup, like I said, best looking Gallardo there is IMO

I wonder how a same color schemed 560 would look...

I've been wondering the same and tossing around the idea. :eusa_think:

Very nice man. Thanks.

Ron, where did you get body colored side markers from?

He probably had them painted when he put the 560 bumper on...

P.S- The most recent pic posted is the best one yet. The stance is amazing. JRZ coilovers are next on my list.

1. Buy a GSL

2. Make it looks IDENTICAL to this one

3. Smile

:icon_mrgreen:

Thank you very much for the pics, Luis. Tell your friend he has a fan, lol.

^^^^^^ THIS

Killer looking car... :icon_thumleft:

Very nice man. Thanks.

Ron, where did you get body colored side markers from?

I had them painted when I did the 560 bumper. It's a mixture of Grigio Telesto in clear coat so it still illuminates.

He probably had them painted when he put the 560 bumper on...

P.S- The most recent pic posted is the best one yet. The stance is amazing. JRZ coilovers are next on my list.

Exactly, thanks again!

^^^^^^ THIS

Killer looking car... :icon_thumleft:

Many thanks!