Aventador in Blue Nethus

Bike

That blue is still the King. Everything else pales.

Black is epic on this car for obvious reasons, but to show the lines you either have to go with a "Skittles" color, the more sedate grey, white, or this amazing Blue.

Easy decision in my mind. :icon_thumleft:

That blue is still the King. Everything else pales.

Black is epic on this car for obvious reasons, but to show the lines you either have to go with a "Skittles" color, the more sedate grey, white, or this amazing Blue.

Easy decision in my mind. :icon_thumleft:

Yes! That sedate grey that comes on the Lp650 is very nice. I wonder if they're will be any Aventador's to come in that color, and maybe even accented with a little orange too. If not, on the outside of the car definitely in the interior!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I knew from the start I would love it, but that is just amazing. He really did it right with the backdrop for the photos too. If it had wheels like Alex's old car with the black centers and the blue lips, I would be so done. Need to make more money!

• 2 weeks later...
I knew from the start I would love it, but that is just amazing. He really did it right with the backdrop for the photos too. If it had wheels like Alex's old car with the black centers and the blue lips, I would be so done. Need to make more money!

My thoughts exactly....HOT

:icon_super:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Murcie in Monterey Blue and have been waiting anxiously for the color to show up on the Aventador. Just like with mine, I'm sure the pictures do not do the color justice. But pictures will have to do for now...it may be years before I actually see the MB in person. Call me crazy, but I even think there is a slight difference between the older (mine is a 2003) and the newer cars (mine looks a little more purple in some light - at least to me). I wonder if its a spot on match? Hmmmm. Regardless, it looks pretty sweet!

A little OT....but mine is currently at Studio 47 and is getting a full detail by Todd Cooperider - will post pics in a seperate thread when it gets home!

• 1 month later...

HA! That must have been shot over by the forum as I've eaten at the street side restaurant with the awnings, which, has awesome Italian food! Long Live Blue.