Jorg Gray watch straps

capt_chaos

So I won a watch, good news right.

However the strap is a bit short, does anyone have any good sources or a link to where I can get a longer strap to fit around my strong man wrists.

Bad news, it is the Barack Obama special edition.

IMG_0404.jpg

However the strap is a bit short, does anyone have any good sources or a link to where I can get a longer strap to fit around my strong man wrists.

post-7693-1323430086_thumb.jpg

eBay is a great source.......measure the width at the watch attachment, usually around 20-24mm and search it.

post-7693-1323430086_thumb.jpg

Does it tell time by committee??

I beleive that Gil (Stryke) has a source for some nice straps for different makes. PM him and I'm sure he can lead you in the right direction.

Does it tell time by committee??

It takes the results from four different sources, one from each part of the spectrum, hosts a dinner celebrating the diversity of said watch, then after the dinner totes it's bipartisan approach to telling time and how all other watches from the past have done it wrong. Then after the pomp and circumstance and many late night interviews it goes in a direction that only the extreme portion of the watch tells time on, that isn't accurate or reliable. Once it tells you what time it is, it then says you are wrong and being intolerant and a bigot, thus forcing you to put the watch in a drawer never to be worn again.

It takes the results from four different sources, one from each part of the spectrum, hosts a dinner celebrating the diversity of said watch, then after the dinner totes it's bipartisan approach to telling time and how all other watches from the past have done it wrong. Then after the pomp and circumstance and many late night interviews it goes in a direction that only the extreme portion of the watch tells time on, that isn't accurate or reliable. Once it tells you what time it is, it then says you are wrong and being intolerant and a bigot, thus forcing you to put the watch in a drawer never to be worn again.

No it tells the time fine.