HERBIE GOES FUCKING BANANAS!

Allan-Herbie

Very impressive. The 0-150mph time is about the same as the first-gen Heffner G-TT cars, which is really saying something.

What mods did you do to it again?

Very impressive. The 0-150mph time is about the same as the first-gen Heffner G-TT cars, which is really saying something.

What mods did you do to it again?

Only mods are Evoms ECU/TCU and exhaust..

YOUR BORING!!!

Your comeback is really :lame: son :icon_fU: :icon_fU: . Really, you don't seem to ever get tired of this 0-60, 60-130 bullshit. All the modern cars are so fast and so close, unless you have scenarios like the TT cars by the tuners, the rest is all numbers and it means shit as there are so many variables that come into play.

The next thing is an argument eventually starts with someone who doesn't agree with you, and the my daddy is either richer, faster or stronger than your daddy argument starts and i have to step in and put my foot down.

It is so repetitive and really boring.

You need a new repertoire and definitely new material :icon_fU: :icon_mrgreen:

Your comeback is really :lame: son :icon_fU: :icon_fU: . Really, you don't seem to ever get tired of this 0-60, 60-130 bullshit. All the modern cars are so fast and so close, unless you have scenarios like the TT cars by the tuners, the rest is all numbers and it means shit as there are so many variables that come into play.

The next thing is an argument eventually starts with someone who doesn't agree with you, and the my daddy is either richer, faster or stronger than your daddy argument starts and i have to step in and put my foot down.

It is so repetitive and really boring.

You need a new repertoire and definitely new material :icon_fU: :icon_mrgreen:

I think you need to get yourself a vbox and see what youve been missing! :thefinger:

Ok ..... Its all fun and games, until someone gets pocked in the eye ........

Just like Grand Ma use to say ...... Keep it up ..... And you two will be sitting in the corners ....

What's your 0-100 mph while cornering on Suzuka 130R? :) Besides, it is boring. You need to take it up a level, and you don't even need to spend a lot of money to do it. Maybe $5k,
!

Ya noooo