05-06 Murci Roadster price check

ExoticCarDriver

I see current market prices scattered from $190k (2006 black w/5,000 miles), $180k (2006 black w/8,600 miles) and $165k (2006 black w/14,600 miles). Do these sound reasonable? I need someone to help me out with the #s so I will know whether or not I am offering someone a reasonable price.

I see current market prices scattered from $190k (2006 black w/5,000 miles), $180k (2006 black w/8,600 miles) and $165k (2006 black w/14,600 miles). Do these sound reasonable? I need someone to help me out with the #s so I will know whether or not I am offering someone a reasonable price.

I think @ $155 your looking at clean no storie cars with under 10k. Work your way down from there.

I got told a 06 coupe with 18k miles selling price was 165k. Based on the prices everyone is saying for the roadsters (155k), the coupe should be a lot less right? I dont understand these prices...lol.

Roadsters bring less than coupes in the aftermarket. Or they bring par money. There really isn't a big delta, if at all, between Roadster and Coupe prices on the secondary market.

Somewhat vague question with so many factors playing a role...would need to know mileage, color, service history, if it's complete or incomplete (ie tools, books, all keys, records), tire condition...if a roadster, what options it has such as carbon fiber engine bay & brace, carbon fiber interior package, etc. Any modifications done to the car? Accident history?

But at the end of the day, an 05/06 coupe or roadster are worth what you're willing to spend for one.

Add some more details to your question and I'm sure people here and the other forums you've posted on, will be more willing to give you an opinion on values, some will be accurate, some maybe not so much.

Lets assume we are talking about a 2006 orange/green murci with egear with 85% clutch wear, all records/factory tools, tires with 80% tread, NO carbon fiber in the engine and interior, no upgrades i.e. stock exhaust/wheels, no dings/dents, no accidents,

So what would the price be if the clutch needed to be changed, no records, couple of dings, 15-20k miles? What if it didnt have the conv. top?

Now here are three price scenarios Ive seen thus far...

Recently from a lambo dealer they sold a 2006 egear orange murci with

I talked to a murci owner who wanted 210k for an egear green murci with

Ive also got told a 2005 green egear murci with 20k miles sold in the 140ish price range. I contacted the seller and he told me this. This car didnt have any records at all.

Another way we can figure out the pricing is start from the top and deduct and add as necessary. So it would go something like this:

$175,000??? 2006 Murci Roadster, rare colors (orange, green, white, etc), all maint. records, no accidents, excellent tire wear, all tools, no maint needed, excellent clutch wear, etc

-$5,000??? for 2005 model

-$5,000??? for non-rare colors (black, silver, yellow, etc)

-$10,000??? for clutch due

-$10,000??? for no maint records

-$10,000??? for missing convertible top

+$3,000??? for carbon fiber interior and engine panels

+4,000??? for aftermarket wheels

+2,000??? for aftermarket exhaust

I have not found exhaust or aftermarket wheels to add value to a car.

All Murci's come with carbon engine panels.

A new top is ~$20k

Clutch is worth ~$10-15k

Actual condition of a car is definitely what makes the value fluctuate the most; not color, transmission, actual maintenance records.

Nick