.950 JDJ - Largest Centerfire Rifle Ever Made

Moronzilla

Have you guys heard of this round?

Damn

Never heard of it...

Anything over .50 cal is a Destructive Device under the NFA... They're considered anti-aircraft rounds.

Never heard of it...

Anything over .50 cal is a Destructive Device under the NFA... They're considered anti-aircraft rounds.

What do they consider .600 or .700 nitro express?

In Ca. They banned .50 cal as well as of a few years ago.

Wish they showed what he shot. Also, I wouldn't want to be sitting on stacked chairs like that when shooting something that throws you back like that. That was some serious kick.

What do they consider .600 or .700 nitro express?

In Ca. They banned .50 cal as well as of a few years ago.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/guides/importa...ive-device.html

ANY Gun (except Shotguns) with a barrel over 1/2 inch is a DD per the ATF and NFA. There is a "Sporting" exemption, but thats up to the ATF.

Any type of weapon by whatever name known which will, or which may readily be converted to expel a projectile, by the action of an explosive or other propellant, the barrel or barrels of which have a bore greater than one-half inch in diameter.

In other gun-relate news: I went to Knob Creek the other weekend with some of the toys. Decided I need to find a local range AND purchase a LOT more ammo. Plus now I have the bug and am looking at new toys. (Shotgun for the GF, .44 Mag for play, SIG for carry, etc.)

Anyone do the machine gun shoot there?

In other gun-relate news: I went to Knob Creek the other weekend with some of the toys. Decided I need to find a local range AND purchase a LOT more ammo. Plus now I have the bug and am looking at new toys. (Shotgun for the GF, .44 Mag for play, SIG for carry, etc.)

Anyone do the machine gun shoot there?

The Machine gun shoot is crazy--seen vids and the like but have not been yet. They had a school bus on the range that looked like swiss cheese. If i recall it is only held 2x a year.