LP 560 SUPERCHARGED

Assman

I've been looking up Supercharger info since reading an article speculating that the 2014 Gallardo replacement will have a supercharger. (http://beforeitsnews.com/motor-junkies/2012/10/lamborghini-cabrera-rendering-2449514.html) I posted on 6speed about it before I found the info below:

The VF supercharger is an Eaton TVS2300. That same model supercharger sells in a kit for other cars for around $7,500 (e.g., http://www.shopsupercharger.com/p-241-pont...ercharger.aspx)

Other VF supercharger kits are also much cheaper. http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/?manufacturers_id=262

Another option is the Paxton NOVI 2000 supercharger, which sells for around $8000. (http://www.summitracing.com/search/brand/paxton-automotive-corp/department/air-fuel-delivery/section/superchargers-turbochargers/product-line/paxton-novi-2000-viper-supercharger-kits?autoview=SKU&keyword=NOVI-2000)

If someone put together a $20,000 supercharger kit for the G, how would this thing not sell like hotcakes to everyone thinking about swapping out their exhaust or changing their bumper? What's the path the price point here, group buy?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how would this thing not sell like hotcakes to everyone thinking about swapping out their exhaust or changing their bumper?

Apples and oranges IMO.

• 2 months later...
Hi everyone, (first actual post) :icon_super:

We're glad to be here and I'm available anytime to answer questions.

Strictly speaking, we do have 3 different Installtion options available ranging from $5k to $10k in which we take part in various levels during the installation, or you can take it to a trusted location and have them do the 100% bolt-on installation themselves. If that is the case, just like most of our other Supercharger Systems, we request the ECUs to be sent to us in Anaheim, CA for bench flashing. The bench flashing takes 2-3 days and we ship it back to your desired address. By the way, these systems are almost identical to the Audi R8 V10 systems we supply for STaSIS Engineering which are sold, installed, and warranted through Audi's OEM distribution network (the Dealerships lol)

Shoot me a quick PM for detailed inquiries.

We love this kind of stuff and we'll have more in an official thread soon.

KLeRp1g.png

i had the opportunity to drive a stasis R8 V10 for a weekend and it was an absolute blast! cant remember the last time i had that much fun in a car.

Ive been talking to Robert @ VF i won't say prices how ever, i asked about the SC a 550/2 he told me they did extensive testing with the front diff disconected on 560/4 i know that not the same but pretty close im about to pull the trgger on a new 550/2 being a new car they gave me a great price of taken the car from the dealer to there shop to have done.Im a lp640 guy and hate that all wheel drive,I cut my teeth on big HP SC vipers and have swaped out both my ford gts with 4L wipples replacing the stock blowers,i think a SC 550/2 6 speed manual is going to be the bomb!

The Stasis s/c owners love their cars and talk freely on the R8 forums about their satisfaction with the package. Looking forward to someone over here leading the way and reporting back on their experience. :icon_thumleft:

Ive been talking to Robert @ VF i won't say prices how ever, i asked about the SC a 550/2 he told me they did extensive testing with the front diff disconected on 560/4 i know that not the same but pretty close im about to pull the trgger on a new 550/2 being a new car they gave me a great price of taken the car from the dealer to there shop to have done.Im a lp640 guy and hate that all wheel drive,I cut my teeth on big HP SC vipers and have swaped out both my ford gts with 4L wipples replacing the stock blowers,i think a SC 550/2 6 speed manual is going to be the bomb!

550-2 sc? that sounds pretty damn cool.