SE30 for 130K?

eesmith4

How do you lose the engine cover? Fire...?

Not sure. I believe at one point (assuming this is the same car) it was missing a window or something too. I think some of the pics are of the lower mileage SE30 and the ones where you see the black on it are the actual car. Not 100% sure but i remember something about that. Abolfaz will know im sure.

Not sure. I believe at one point (assuming this is the same car) it was missing a window or something too. I think some of the pics are of the lower mileage SE30 and the ones where you see the black on it are the actual car. Not 100% sure but i remember something about that. Abolfaz will know im sure.

Yes, that's the one. Many owners. For sale since 2008, asking price dropped from 200K to 130K over the years

post-230-1327607132.jpg

Yep, I believe Joe Sackey was the original owner of the car. Assuming it's been put back together correctly, I see nothing wrong with it, especially at that price.

Hmm, I was planning on starting a serious search for my first D later this year(pref. a 91-93 in black) and with a little bit lower budget, but if that one is still around when I'm ready I may have to look seriously at it(with the proper PPI of course)